@Mojo333 @Layla
Right leg. Only hurts when i put weight on it. My one year check up was supposed to be on Friday but i didn't go. Doctor telling me smoking can cause an infection in the joint that antibiotics may not be able to cure and the possibility he may have to cut off my leg is where my...
@Shiner
I started out with groin pain on one side and before i could get that hip replacement the other side started to hurt. I had both my hips done exactly one month apart. Currently at 13 & 14 most post op. Mostly pain free other than some mid thigh pain and a limp that started a month ago...
@hipvan
Hi hipvan. Mojo mentioned you so thought i would say congratulations on your second replacement. Had both of mine done last February & March. Been doing pretty good with my recovery untill a month ago when i started getting a pain in my right thigh. Probably just over doing it. Best of...
@Layla
Babies are doing just fine. Cassidy is crawling already. Sofia just scoots but is very vocal. Trying her darndest to talk. More like screaming but it wont be much longer before she's saying No. Lol.
@Mojo333
I did just do a couple 50 hour work week's with a lot more walking than normal...
Hi @Layla @Mojo333
Been a bit since I checked in, wanted to say hi. Hope this finds you well.
Been doing good until maybe a month ago. Started getting a pain mid thigh on the front of my leg. Concerned it may be infection from smoking. But have not seen doctor about it. Hoping it's just sore...
Babies are doig well. Cassidy failed 3 hearing test so they think she may be deaf. We'll see. She still has the heart valve to be repaired but they want to wait till she's a year old if possible. May not be. She turns blue when she gets upset and cries. Poor thing. But we went through the same...
Hi @Layla
It did start when I picked up a heavy box helping load our truck. Shouldn't have done that but was feeling up to it at the time. It may go away with time. At least that's the hopes. Hope you are well. Bet you haven't ventured out to try those cheesy grits yet. LOL.
Checking in. Doing fine other than I've developed a pain in my upper right thigh when I put full weight on it walking. Doesn't do it with every step. Wondering if the stem in my femur is moving. If i go back to my os he will just chew me out and blame it on the smoking and most likey refuse to...
Happy Labor day Bonies.
My hips are still doing well. I still have a popping in my right hip. Feels like it's trying to slip out of position some times. Doesn't hurt or anything its just a pop. Doesn't do it on the left hip. Only the right. Muscles in my legs are still not very strong. Not able...
Hey @Mojo333,@Layla
Came to say hello and let you know I'm doing well. Hope you both are too. My right leg finally stopped hurting. I almost walk limp free. Didn't think the day would ever come but it did. Cassidy came home to reunite with Sonia Wednesday. Had to put 2 stints in her heart.They...
Laying on my bed using my ice packs. Right leg sore today. But good to be alive.
Got Sonia home yesterday. Yeah. Cassidy had to be transferred to another hospital Saturday around 2am. She'll be there till they do the surgery to repair her heart valve. Her oxygen levels dropped and they couldn't...
Welcome @EAW. We're glad you found the forum too. Best place to be for advice and where people really care about what you're going through. Been there, done that too.
Rest. Ice should be your best friend. We're here for you.
Yes he is funny @Eman85
@Moj333 did you get help with the melons? Big ones or little ones?
It was always sad when the player ate the tape or you listened to it so many times the tape broke. 8 tracks. Lol. Lord I'm old.
Hi @Mojo333
Im doing well. Hope the same for you. Babies are doing well. Sonia got the feeding tube taken out. Eating on her own now. Not putting on weight as fast as her sister but their doing good.
@Eman85
Going ok. Pain is slowly easing off. Still getting little pains every now and then. Trying to slow my roll. Looking forward to a day I can say I don't hurt somewhere. That will be a grand day if it ever comes.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.