I'm at 6weeks post op. My knee is stiff, I think I have scar tissue that needs to pop. I went to PT one week after surgery and I don't believe she was very good. The pain from the forced bending which I made her stop as I was counter pushing back as a reflex. I have 4 weeks to try and pop the...
I also feel like when I bend my knee as far as it will go that my knee is going to bend right through the skin its so tight. I still have steri-strips on my knee.
3 1/2 weeks out from my partial knee replacement. I am feeling stress like I am not doing enough, my PT forces my leg to go to ROM of 90 and then I say stop no more. God is this painful, then I hear stories of people not working it and their knee locks up. I spend a lot of time in bed with ice...
10/26 Left Partial Knee Replacement..first PT 11/2, one week after surgery. Trying to figure out what I can and can't do. Move around whenever I have to go to the bathroom, otherwise on my back elevating, icing and meds.
I'm so anxious for my surgery 10/26. I don't like how I feel. I feel like I'm jumping out of my skin. I don't want to go out of the house much because I don't want to possibly expose myself to any bugs that could hinder my surgery date, I live in michigan and there is some respiratory junk going...
My surgery is 10/26 and she told me that the first couple of days you feel really good and then the 3rd day or so it kicks in , her point was take the pain meds even if you feel well so when it kicks in won't be as bad? She told me that one guy felt so good he mowed his lawn. Uggg.......Glad...
So the wedge in physical therapy is 15" tall but not sure if that is normal for patients at home, are pillows too soft for the knee/leg or do we need something a bit firmer like a wedge and how high should our knee be? over heart? Will the 3 pillows safety pinned together be enough for height?
My knee replacement is scheduled for 10/26. Scheduled for a partial but when they get in there and feel I need a full I am giving my blessing for that to the surgeon. I had a pre op physical therapy session and she said that I need some kind of support pillow , wedge or whatever. The knee...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.