Recent content by Purr

  1. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Hi Layla Lovely to hear from you. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Yes things are a lot better thank you. Walking better swelling not bad now and pain minimal. Physio going well and I have a great physio who does not believe in silly no pain no gain. Still not allowed to drive so no back to work...
  2. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Sistershin my angel The voice of reason. Thank you so much, listening to me moaning xxxx
  3. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Thanks sistershin. Worrying not doing physio will set me back worrying doing physio making it worse lol. Can’t win
  4. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Thanks sistershin. It’s the soreness and stiff feeling in back of both my legs like a tight feeling that’s really annoying me. Stretches are helping so trying to do them regular. After all this time I thought I’d get used to taking it one step at a time . My problem is not having patience
  5. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    I have a question and wondered if any could help. I have been none weight bearing 12 weeks and I am now allowed to weight bear. Problem is I have pain in both legs at back off knees. Soreness and swelling. Wondering is this normal after none weight bearing and will eventually go.
  6. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Hi all just a quick question. Nearly 8 weeks since op. New locking brace at 90 degrees still none weight bearing. But when bending my knee it occasionally locks and clicks and is quite painful. Any ideas why, still none weight bearing.
  7. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Hope all had a lovely Christmas. Happy new year to you all xxxxxx
  8. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    You little rebel you Layla. I am happy relieved and doing as I’m told for a change . Thank you for your kindness your a lovely lady xxx
  9. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Thanks sistershin xx
  10. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    It is Susie. Yep ice, elevation and chill. Numb bum though . Thanks Susie xxxx
  11. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Seen my O.S today. X rays etc and got the all clear, no damage to bones just soft tissue damage. So one happy bunny . Thanks so much guys for all your support xxxxxx
  12. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Thanks pumpkin will do hun x
  13. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Just phoned my OS secretary ladies. He is busy in theatre today. But got an appt to see him tomorrow. So another day of worrying and a leg like a tree . But after Josephine’a reply am staying positive as I can and elevating, icing and resting. Again thank you, your one amazing team xxxxx
  14. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Josephine I think I love you . Thank you so much for that. It really has put my mind at ease. Doing what you have told me elevation, rest and icing. Pain is good no changes there. Just a lot of swelling round my knee and upper leg. So my fingers and toes are all crossed for good out come tomorrow.
  15. P

    High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

    Rang A&E. Advised me to ice and elevate and ring my surgeons secretary tomorrow. Pains not too bad with pain killers but knee keeps swelling . Managed with a lot of help from my other half, had a nice shower, amazing how much better that makes you feel. Thanks guys for being here, think I would...
Back
Top Bottom