Recent content by Pumpkinseed

  1. Pumpkinseed

    TKR Im losing my confidence

    Or aloe vera juice Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  2. Pumpkinseed

    TKR Im losing my confidence

    I take Mag O7. I get it from Vitamin Cottage but I'm sure any health food store would carry it. It's a combo of magnesium and potassium. Works so good without cramping Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  3. Pumpkinseed

    TKR TKR failed in less than a year

    @TeeCee. I had a bilateral patella realignment also. Mine was in 2004 & 2005. And I wish I wouldn't have done mine either! And my OS acted the same way as yours. What a coincidence. Hope you do well Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  4. Pumpkinseed

    TKR Over did it

    I see my GP in 2 wks and I'll tell her. I was on percocet 10/325 1 pill 4-6 hrs. As of today vicodin 10/325 1 pill 4-6 hrs. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  5. Pumpkinseed

    TKR Over did it

    The scar (burning, pin pick feeling), deep knee ache front and back Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  6. Pumpkinseed

    MUA 11 week post RTKR

    Hey @Lori1973. I had my 2nd MUA at 11 weeks two and gained extension which I've kept most of it but lost a little flexion. It is totally normal to have pain and swelling after that especially doing pt every day. I know that "laying on your stomach with weight on your leg" technique they do and...
  7. Pumpkinseed

    TKR Over did it

    Ok guys why does this happen: I have days where I'm active (water aerobics) and I'm fine but other days I don't do a darn thing and i mean nothing but lounge and I hurt. What's up with that? Has anyone experienced that? Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  8. Pumpkinseed

    MUA After Manipulation - no change!

    I hope it continues to help you. I've never heard of that
  9. Pumpkinseed

    TKR 10 years since left knee was replaced and now i need to do it again!

    If you got the right knee done could you survive on the left just a little while longer? Which one do you feel is worse? Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  10. Pumpkinseed

    TKR 10 years since left knee was replaced and now i need to do it again!

    What a catch 22 you're in! I don't know what I'd do besides having a good cry for weeks! Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  11. Pumpkinseed

    MUA After Manipulation - no change!

    @Hazeleyes I think thats a good decision. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  12. Pumpkinseed

    TKR 15 months after left knee replacement

    Thanks for posting your story. I need to hear that! Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  13. Pumpkinseed

    TKR Over did it

    @chestnc Awww Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I so agree we all heal different and the so called "experts" should know this and respond appropriately. ;) Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  14. Pumpkinseed

    I Have Finally Made My Decision

    Do what you feel. I totally support you! Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  15. Pumpkinseed

    MUA After Manipulation - no change!

    1st one yes in flexion then I regressed. 2nd one they worked hard for extension because I was at 20 and it was painful to walk on a bent knee and they gave me a Dynasplint st wear to keep it straight. I've been able to keep it But my flexion has stayed at a about 90ish Sent from my SM-G900T...
Back
Top Bottom