I'm using the mobile app and I don't see where there is Find a Surgeon link. I'm really curious to see if I can find a surgeon in my area; Visalia, California, USA
Sent from my iPhone
I had a tkr on my left knee about 3 years ago, and have never been without pain. I saw my surgeon before my 1 yr anniversary of the replacement and he said the X-rays look good and to give it about another year to feel better. Meanwhile, I have moved and recently seen an orthopedic surgeon in...
Thank you!! I'm flying from LAX to Philly you just made me feel more relaxed
The wheelchair is a good idea. I don't have pain pills I pop 4, 200mg of Motrin it takes the edge off but a pain pill would be so much better. You would of swore I was a druggie when I asked for a script when I was in...
It's been quite a while since I've last posted anything so here goes.
I'm about 7 months post-op
My OS released me from his care even though I still have discomfort. He had me stand up from a sitting position and walk across the exam room and signed me off
I told him it still hurts to stand up...
It's been a while since I've posted anything here because I don't have anything good to report. Still having pain and my "good" knee is getting worse. The OS says we need to get better with the surgical knee before we do anything about the other knee. I totally agree with him on that. I still...
Your incision hasn't closed after 4 months? That doesn't seem right. Is your surgeon aware of this? My staples were removed after 6 weeks and actually my scar looks pretty good now.
I will eventually need my right knee replaced but I am not ready to do that yet. I'm hoping TKR is like child...
You said you feel like you were hit with a baseball bat in the shin, omg can I relate to that. I use the exact description of how much pain I'm in.
I would of thought I would be so much better by this time in my recovery ....wrong! : /
I recently I saw my surgeon and he assured me everything...
Hi
I had my surgery on August 28, 2013, so I'm about 4 1/2 months into recovery. First let me say you are in the right place for support and good advice from some very knowledgable people. Read the information Jaimie has given you it is very helpful.
I too am having a slow recovery. As you can...
Everyone is absolutely right about keeping on a schedule for taking pain meds. I had my TKR aug 28th and for the past couple weeks I only take my pain meds when I over do it. Sometimes I feel so good I forget I just don't have the stamina I used to have.
You will find everyone heals at different...
Since my OS gave me the injection my knee feels pretty good, but I think maybe I'm expecting too much from it.
I still can't be on it very long and that upsets me
I went to walmart this morning and only lasted about an hour before my knee became too painful to continue to shop. So I lay here...
I was able to do full rotation on my recumbent bike!!!! Omg what an accomplishment.
I think I'm starting to believe my new knee is going to become my best friend lol
My pain level is at a 3 that is like a headache.
I baked to pumpkin pies today and they sure smell yummy
Happy holidays...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.