Recent content by Poppa don

  1. Poppa don

    Frustrating day

    Newlybionic...Thank you for the information. I will check on that.
  2. Poppa don

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Caligirl...Let me know how it works out with two wheels. Thank for the update.
  3. Poppa don

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Kazilla... We can compare notes about what they put us through. I honestly don't know what to expect, but the doc said my knees were so bad it would be useless to try and do just one, the pain in the other would hamper my rehab and recovery. They are doing them two days apart because Medicare...
  4. Poppa don

    Frustrating day

    I am very glad you got everything squared away. It will be important to have a positive outlook going into this. I will find out on Monday, 5/2, what I need for the upcoming double knee job. Hopefully, Medicare and my supplemental BlueCross plan will cover everything I need to get through this...
  5. Poppa don

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thank you, I guess I was putting the cart before the horse.
  6. Poppa don

    Which type of walker?

    My pre-op "knee class" is on Monday, 5/2. I am having both knees replaced, the left on 5/24 and the right on 5/26. Our school is out on 5/17 and won't resume until 8/10. I hope that give me enough time to recover. I am wondering about walkers, should I get one with wheels for the rehab? I live...
  7. Poppa don

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    It looks like you had the same thing they want to do to me, the knee surgeries a few days apart.
  8. Poppa don

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thank you, Ma'am. I feel like a thorn among roses!:heehee:
  9. Poppa don

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    My pre-op "knee class" is on Monday, 5/2. I am having both knees replaced, the left on 5/24 and the right on 5/26. Our school is out on 5/17 and won't resume until 8/10. I hope that give me enough time to recover. Looks like I might be the only guy in the forum. I am wondering about walkers...
Back
Top Bottom