Recent content by PooShay

  1. PooShay

    Alternative to TKR

    Definitely want Bonesmart to get the credit. I did learn of Lipogems through the Bonesmart newsletter.
  2. PooShay

    Alternative to TKR

    @Jamie. Gosh, I received an email from someone with the name of two doctors in the area that use this technique, but for the life of me, I cannot find that email again. Could I impose on you to reach out to the same person and ask for a new email. I PROMISE to transfer the info to my...
  3. PooShay

    Alternative to TKR

    Thank you Jamie. How would I find a (reputable) Lipogems doctor in the Dallas, TX, area?
  4. PooShay

    Alternative to TKR

    Thank you, Josephine. I will contact @Jamie next week and check the website.
  5. PooShay

    Alternative to TKR

    Has anyone investigated LipoGems before deciding to have a TKR. My 91-year old mother is bone-on-bone, but refuses surgery. I'm researching alternative methods to alleviate her pain. Thanks.
  6. PooShay

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Everyone is keeping you company, Sonja. Sorry about all that. You've had more than your share of setbacks, but your spirit is good, seems like! Hugs. I was looking at the pic we took together. Seems SO long ago!
  7. PooShay

    Revision TKR Never give up, keep trying, don't settle - that's me, Bonnie

    Hey Bonnie. I am SO sorry you are still dealing with the knee, but I hope that things will turn around. Somewhere, there's a solution for you. You just have to keep on looking. Serious hugs
  8. PooShay

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Is this the party thread??? I see Sonja is keeping everyone entertained! Hugs!:loveshwr:
  9. PooShay

    Revision TKR Never give up, keep trying, don't settle - that's me, Bonnie

    Bonnie, you get the Spirit Award! There's a solution for you out there. Hugs.
  10. PooShay

    Bilateral TKR Hitched A Ride to The Other Side

    Oh, and my sleep pattern has NOT gone back to normal. 0130 and I will force myself to go to sleep.
  11. PooShay

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Just caught up with you, Jo! Wow. A lot of my experiences came rushing back! On the whole, not too bad, eh? May I use your pic of the femoral jig? I know a number of people who are going the TKR route who expect to get back to regular work in 2 weeks and teaching exercise class in 4. A...
  12. PooShay

    TKR Seven years post OP and nerve damage improved but not perfect

    Margaret. I too had blocks, both femoral and sciatic. I'm bi-lateral, so hopefully done. If I'm asked I would definitely recommend against. I still nerve pain and damage, but mine is sensory only. Good luck to your other knee in a few months. Just celebrated 3rd year post op (where does...
  13. PooShay

    Bilateral TKR Hitched A Ride to The Other Side

    . So, went to the doc for my three-year check up. Everything looks fine on the X-ray . Took a pic of the knees from the outside today. Guess the scars will never look pretty or even fade away. But, as long as I don't have to think "good up, bad down? When I get to a curb, I'm happy...
  14. PooShay

    Bilateral TKR Hitched A Ride to The Other Side

    Hi, Jo! "Full" was my PT's term: 140 in left knee, 139 in right knee. And I have to keep up with the exercises (not a prob for me).
  15. PooShay

    Bilateral TKR Hitched A Ride to The Other Side

    Pumpkin: Slight improvement in tendinitis. Permanent solution: surgery to remove fragment. 4 weeks in a boot and 4 additional weeks of inactivity. Dilemma!
Back
Top Bottom