Recent content by Pnwgal

  1. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Seems to be my everyday motto. lol!!
  2. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Oh I’m having the same issue with bending and it’s driving me crazy as well!! Ugh. I’m not usually this social either, lol.
  3. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Thanks!! It sure was nice to be a part of everything! How are you doing @JennyLynne ?
  4. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Update....4 weeks and 3 days post TKR. Overdid it this week. Our daughter graduated from high school so we went to a community parade on Wednesday, dinner out that night, graduation party yesterday (it was for about 12 graduates and we didn’t host) then dinner out to celebrate last night. Can...
  5. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Haha!! I just couldn’t stand it anymore! :heehee:
  6. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    I shaved my legs sitting on the side of my tub with my husband’s help lifting my leg today!! Woohoo! I couldn’t stand looking like Sasquatch! Haha!!!
  7. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Thanks! Yep, I just have to keep on keeping on I guess!
  8. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Yes!! Almost 3 weeks and I’ve heard the same thing for magic milestone! Man, I wish I had an adjustable bed right now!! Thanks!
  9. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Yeah, guess I’m going to have to bite the bullet and get a shower chair. Scared to shower again without one! And that’s such a bummer to know I won’t be sleeping in my bed for quite awhile, but one day at a time, right? Trying not to get too overwhelmed! Thanks!
  10. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    So I’ve made it upstairs 3 times. Once to try and sleep in my bed, but that was too painful so I had to come back downstairs, and the other two times to finally take a shower. Today’s shower was tough; I literally just about passed out. :sad: Not sure why but if I’m standing for too long that...
  11. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    That’s great! I decided not to go anymore and I’m just doing the light stretches and exercises they gave me at home.
  12. Pnwgal

    TKR JennyLynne’s Next Chapter

    Haha! Definitely not alone!
  13. Pnwgal

    TKR JennyLynne’s Next Chapter

    Same here! lol, every time I get up I see how dirty the floor is from dog hair and then I see crumbs on the counters and it makes me crazy so I say something and then he gets annoyed. Ugh!
  14. Pnwgal

    TKR Knee replacement post op issues

    Hi Lisa! Wow, thanks for your response. That’s some good info; I appreciate your response. I’ll go read the thread. Congratulations on your one year!
Back
Top Bottom