Recent content by PDA

  1. PDA

    TKR 8 weeks post-op and failing

    Hi Chancey, I had a LTK and 6 weeks later had a revision because there was a fracture in the femoral condyle....went to LA for a family wedding four weeks after the revision! Saw LA and went to the wedding via wheelchair!! So buy or rent a wheelchair and enjoy your cruise! Best of luck to you ...
  2. PDA

    TKR Crumbling Bone?

    @josmarie2 One more thing did he say anything about having AVN (a vascular necrosis) possibly that's what he could have, bone becomes ischemic (dying) possibly where the crumbling bone term came from. Again good luck to him!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. PDA

    TKR Crumbling Bone?

    I had LTKR on February 4th, I kept complaining to PT that my knee hurt on the medial side of the knee, so bad it would stop me in my tracks and I'd Yelp! Went to dr at four weeks, come to find out I had fractured medial femoral condyle because my bone was soft so...I had a revision done two...
  4. PDA

    Revision TKR Totally recovered at last!

    @marian, you sound like you are doing good from your revision! My revision was march 17th so I know our dates are close!! I'm a little envious you are using a cane already, I don't even feel remotely close tone ready for that!! I just mastered the steps and yes, got to take a shower!!! Ahh...
  5. PDA

    Revision TKR PDA's knee

    March 17th Thank you for your help!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. PDA

    Revision TKR PDA's knee

    @Celle, I only read on my cell phone could please add revision under signature for me!! Thanks!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. PDA

    Revision TKR PDA's knee

    I had a left total knee revision six weeks after I had the original! I had a fractured medial femoral condyle, no one really knows why, I have soft bone...probably the reason!! Went to his office Wednesday and he broke the news that it needed to be fixed and how about tomorrow....shocked me but...
  8. PDA

    Revision TKR Totally recovered at last!

    @ newly bionic, I am laying in a hospital bed after having a revision of my left knee,first surgery was six weeks ago! I, like you, cried from his office to home and back to hospital!! I had a fractured medial femoral condyle, he's not sure why except I have soft bone!! It's extremely painful, I...
  9. PDA

    Revision TKR Totally recovered at last!

    You and your daughter will be on my prayers!! I need to go farther back in your thread, trying to figure out why you are having a revision and why a different surgeon!! It all stinks, there is a possibility I may be looking at a revision myself, ugh!! Again you are on my prayers!! Good luck...
  10. PDA

    Revision TKR PDA's knee

    I'll be five weeks Thursday, just wish I was farther along, however, went for a checkup last week, I'm having horrible pain on the medial side of my knee...I have a fractured medial femoral condyle, so no outside PT, only what homehealth gave to me but doing very little if that, continue using...
  11. PDA

    Revision TKR PDA's knee

    Didn't mean to send yet.... I'm not trying to be any type of hero just not sure what to do!! Although the way I feel now I'm pretty sure I'll be taking one real soon!! Ugh!! I just want to feel good!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. PDA

    Revision TKR PDA's knee

    So I should still be taking pain med?? Right now I'm pretty uncomfortable Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. PDA

    Revision TKR PDA's knee

    So I am four weeks and four days out from my total left knee, too early to be off pain meds?? I actually didn't take one before bed last night and woke up briefly, slept very good!! Afraid for tonight.... Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. PDA

    Revision TKR _My Saga of a Hopeful Happy Ending - Nerve Burning??

    LaPaz, I'll be anxious to see what Josephine has to say!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. PDA

    Revision TKR _My Saga of a Hopeful Happy Ending - Nerve Burning??

    @LaPaz I had a RTHR 3/2/2015, a LTHR on 6/15/2015, R rotator cuff repair 10/8/2015 and LTKR on 2/4/2016!!! That's a lot on a year but was told three months apart is good!! Definitely hope I'm finished for a long, long time!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom