Recent content by PaulaSell

  1. P

    2018 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am scheduled for left quad sparing knee replacement October 8th. I do not have a patella in that knee and that leg is not as strong due to congenital limb length discrepancy. So recovery will take longer.
  2. P

    Knee Replacement without Patella

    Not at this time. I know I have to sit down and think of things I need to ask him. My situation is a bit unique, because I have a leg length discrepancy. Plus I am only 45 so having both knees done at this age is a concern. I am satisfied with the results from the first one. My range of...
  3. P

    Knee Replacement without Patella

    I know he is a month out, because he told me that the last time I saw him. He said to just call and schedule an appointment with him a month before I want to have surgery. That is how it was last time as well. I also know financially I can't do it till October. I also have to wait till my...
  4. P

    Knee Replacement without Patella

    Thanks ladies. I see my orthopedic doctor on September 4th and then I will schedule surgery. I think it will be in October, but don't have a set day in mind yet. I was born with leg length discrepancy and I have had it lengthened numerous times. I went from 4 inches to less than an inch. I...
  5. P

    Knee Replacement without Patella

    Hello! I am new to the group. I came across this Forum when I was googling knee replacement without patella. I am 45 and I was born with a leg length discrepancy, which has taken a toll on my knees. I had a quad sparing knee replacement done on my right knee last fall. I have full range of...
  6. P

    2018 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    HELLO I AM NEW TO THE GROUP. I HAD MY RIGHT KNEE REPLACED LAST FALL, AND PROBABLY DOING THE LEFT THIS OCTOBER. I AM UNDECIDED THOUGH, BECAUSE I HAVE NO KNEE CAP IN THE LEFT LEG. SO I AM CONCERNED ABOUT RECOVERY. I AM 45 AND I WAS BORN WITH ONE LEG SHORTER THEN THE OTHER. I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS...
Back
Top Bottom