Recent content by Pansy727

  1. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    My mua was Sept 25 2015. Thank you so much and I have not had any other surgeries since my total knee replacement I had three prior to my knee Replacements but I've not had anything since. After a few days of the pain I made an appointment with my surgeon I wasn't going to play around with it...
  2. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    I have really had no issues at all. With my replacements. It has been great recovery after the first 9-12 mos. I have exercised consistently and also lost a large amount of weight. Over the last 6 mos I have found pain in the outer area of the left knee going up steps or down on that leg...
  3. Pansy727

    Anyone have both knees done in one year?

    I had my right done on Wed and left on the following Friday. Recovery was tough and I truly felt I had messed up.. Around week 10 I finally turned the corner. I can honestly say now I'm glad they are both done and I'm on my way to enjoying life Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  4. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    Mine was rough for about a week then all of a sudden it's like I went over the bump in the road.. My hamstrings were so so tight.. But I'm at 110 on the manipulated knee and 120 on the other.. And the soreness is so much better Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  5. Pansy727

    Bilateral TKR Ms Blue's recovery

    My mua went great too.. I'm at 110 now.. Very happy with it.. It took a good week for the soreness to subside.. But in glad I did it Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  6. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    I did taper off. I'm out of work for two more weeks and working hard at pt.. Still hurting everyday but I'm dealing Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  7. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    Ok coming off oxycontin.. Anyone have withdrawal.. Omg I feel like if I could just unzip my skin if be better off.. Hot flashes sick to my stomach jittery anxious tired then insomnia... Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  8. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    Ok so ice and elevation all weekend.. Most of today and spend most of the night in the recliner elevated and iced bc the pain has been excruciating.. I mean make me crazy can't breath hurt.. It's on the back and the side of my knee . It hurts so bad I've called the dr and left a message if it's...
  9. Pansy727

    Bilateral TKR Ms Blue's recovery

    My second surgery was my left and it's my stubborn one.. My right was the worse one and it's doing awesome.. Kinda crazy Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  10. Pansy727

    TKR Fast Resting Heart Rate After LTKR

    Pain meds gave me a racing heart.. Took a couple weeks to level off Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  11. Pansy727

    Bilateral TKR Nerve pain<

    I tend to do to much too and feel like I should be so much further along but any long amount of walking in in horrible pain.. I've learned from here that I'm not crazy... I'm just recovering.. My dr said don't baby your knees they are stronger than you think but if it hurts don't do it.. Be...
  12. Pansy727

    TKR Seeking help with recurrent Patella Clunk and Patella Fibrosis

    My daughter developed patella clunk syndrome after a meniscus transplant.. It was very painful. I'm not sure how they fix it with a tkr.. I pray you find a dr who can help.. Im one who doesn't believe living in pain is the way to live Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
  13. Pansy727

    Bilateral TKR Ms Blue's recovery

    I had my mua yesterday... I can say I already have more movement... But it's sore.. It's like I over did it sore.. The biggest part that hurts is the back of my knee.. My dr said I definitely needed it . He cracked alot of scar tissue that wouldn't have done it in its own so I'm glad I did...
  14. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    Had manipulation in Thursday he said it definitely needed it.. Lots of scar tissue cracked... Had pt today.. Advised to really rest the knee alot this weekend and take it easy.. Lots of ice rest and elevation... So i plan on listening. I do have a wedding shower on Sat for my future daughter...
  15. Pansy727

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    Today I went to the grocery store.. Leisurely got a few things.. I'm hurting so bad it feels like a knife in my knees. Right hurts some but left is excruciating...i hate this.. It throbs so bad and just stabbing pain in the side of the knee.. Like grabbing stabbing... It's very swollen.... I so...
Back
Top Bottom