Recent content by palin21bug

  1. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Hello everyone.... im writing in concern I had a left hip replacement April 24 2018 and back surgery oct 30 2018 I been having some left groin pain not everyday though but the back of both my legs hurt so bad!!!!! Some days I can’t stand to stand on my feet the heels hurt so bad not sure What’s...
  2. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Yes I have tried all meds for nerve pain nothing worksit’s been miserable. I pray and hope this doctor can figure it out
  3. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Thank you!! I sureveill
  4. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Well I had mri hip and X-rays of hip all is well. Still having pain in left buttock can’t stand sitting down standing up burning pain deep in left buttock only relieve I have is laying down. I had a steroid injection in piriformis and 2 steroid injections tranforanimal l5 s1 no relieve at all...
  5. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    I'm going today to see another surgeon that my hip doctor is sending me to. Please pray for me to get relief
  6. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    No real answer yet. Going next week for a nerve conduction test. Hip ortho said maybe there is a stuck nerve - I don't know any more
  7. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    HELP!!!!!! Anybody out there experience this after hip replacement? it's 3 months yesterday. I had LTHR on April 24th 2018. Since 3 days after surgery and meds from surgery started wearing off burning down butt all the way down leg and heel pain. Tried lyruca, neurontin, steroids by mouth...
  8. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    @Layla I will thank you. Pain specialist will give me a injection as soon as approved. He feels it's the piriform muscle. I know I'm not spelling it right - it runs near sciatic nerve. Irritated from surgery and limping for a while. Pray it works. Vitamin D was great. Just had all that...
  9. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    @Layla can you recommended anything as for a supplements that can be taken. With maybe aches joints feel good.
  10. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    I'm trying not to get discouraged not sure what I should expect now. At 7 weeks this tuesday...what I should and shouldn't be doing??? Any one can help me.
  11. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Well my is started me on steroid pack to see if that will help with inflamation...and I will see a pain management doctor on Monday to see about getting a steroid injection...the burning just won't go away and I'm still limping!!!!!!!!! i will be 7 weeks on next Tuesday. I keep praying to God...
  12. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Went to my doctor today he said i have no restructions. We talk again about the sciatic he is trying me on some different meds . If it doesn't clear soon may try injections. I do have heel pain. Anybody else have heel pain ?
  13. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Thanks everyone
  14. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Hello did any one experience static pain my God it hurts so bad today I could barely walk or get in car to sit. It's so painful. Just got in bed to sleep my butt touched the mattress to sit to lay down so painful trying to bring leg in bed just so tight the sciatic ...!laying in bed heels hurts...
  15. P

    THR Palin21bug - Groin pain

    Did any of you EXPERIENCE any heel pain??
Back
Top Bottom