Recent content by olegario

  1. O

    THR Tallguy79 recovery<

    I don’t know if selecting a PT provider is an option in your situation. I’ve one PT in the hospital, next one was a visiting PT at home, then, for outpatient care, have already tried 3 different PT providers within walking distance and worked with 6 different DPTs at these locations...
  2. O

    THR AnnieRose new hip June 5<

    I've met with five different PTs and all had quite different ideas on my recovery path. I brought it up at my 4-wk post op meeting. My OS advised to approach PT and recovery in general not in athletic way but rather in tai-chi way. One can tell that he had just returned from China from medical...
  3. O

    Welcome to the May Marvels' 2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    My OS gave an interesting advise at my 4-wk post op appointment. I am rewording: "try not to approach recovery in athletic way but rather try to follow tai-chi style in this endeavor." I was never involved in tai chi except two instances. My Chinese colleague explained to me meaning of "chi"...
  4. O

    Welcome to the May Marvels' 2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    Please add me to the roster. Bi-lateral THP on May 30.
Back
Top Bottom