Recent content by oh no

  1. O

    Bilateral THR Bilateral 25 days post op

    Five weeks post, no cane, no meds, its a miracle i think everyday when i wake up........
  2. O

    New Here today 6/21/16 - afraid to have surgery

    I was the same as you, never had surgery before scared to death and i put it off for four years....5 weeks ago i had bilateral hip surgery . at this point i am walking normal with no cane, its like a miracle to me everyday, The surgery was not bad at all.....and remember i am a chicken, The...
  3. O

    Bilateral THR Bilateral 25 days post op

    26 days and gave up the cane, I have upped the minutes i walk to eight min and am doing all the walking without the cane. Hopefully I can continue this......
  4. O

    Bilateral THR Bilateral 25 days post op

    Just thought I would give out some news: both hips anterior by the famous Dr Matta. This is almost a miracle. Week one lots of swelling and had to stop heavy drugs because I couldn't sleep and was hallucinating. I switched to Tylenol. Week 2 still on a walker and took some steps with the...
  5. O

    Leg swelling

    I had bilateral and both swelled for about 2 weeks. Ice and elevate
  6. O

    I can do this. Can I do this? What am I doing, exactly?

    I go tomorrow for pre-op....One week from both hips being done, feel the same as you do.
  7. O

    Has anyone had uncertain feelings about their THR?

    Well thats uplifting glad your doing good.
  8. O

    I can do this. Can I do this? What am I doing, exactly?

    I am scared to death, same boat as you,....I am having two at once done !
  9. O

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    My surgery date May 18th. Having both hips at once
Back
Top Bottom