Recent content by notjusjen

  1. notjusjen

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Hi! Reading threads pre and post are a great help to me as my surgery date approaches, June 19th. I'm trying to learn as much as I can so I know what to expect. I researched anterior and posterior approaches, as well as having consultations with several doctors. The doctor I ultimately chose to...
  2. notjusjen

    Anyone get the "Blues" prior to surgery?

    You are completely normal - because there is no normal! We are all going through similar procedures, but we are all unique individuals and our emotions will be every possible reaction you can imagine. Hopefully, sharing your feelings and emotions will help you through this life changing...
  3. notjusjen

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi June Sunbeams, I am having left hip replacement on June 19, 2014. I am so fortunate to have found Bone Smart! I have had three children, and preparing for hip replacement is by far much scarier than preparing to give birth! I'm happy to join the June Sunbeams' club! Jen
Back
Top Bottom