Recent content by Nervicited83

  1. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    7 weeks I feel amazing!! I'm walking with no aids and doing so well! This pain free hip is the best feeling! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    Hi @copsham I find when my new friend tries to be "in control" I do more physio to ease the tightness and it helps so much! To say the least I spend way more time on my feet moving because if I rest more then 30 minutes it gets stiff. I let it slide a little more in the night but I set an...
  3. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    I have been a hipster for a week and a day! Everything is going amazingly well!! I am off all pain meds :-) I went on my first outing yesterday! Me and my mother went to visit my 103 year old great grandmother and after out for lunch. It was so nice to be out and the weather was beautiful! Day...
  4. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    Hey guys! Day 6 and I will say this is probably the most difficult thing I have ever done. These hip precautions are NO joke!! Yesterday I did a lot of vomiting as my pharmacy had to wait on my stomach coating medication so all the meds weren't so harsh. During one of my puking spells I was in...
  5. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    All my little ones are school age so I hope for peaceful at least until they get home. To be honest they are doing so good with all of this they come in my room and want to touch me rub my arms and head do anything to help :-) until it's time for me to get up then the middle one says wait till...
  6. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    The pain was managed and all was well. Hit send to early lol sorry Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    @torment I had the spinal with twilight. The stronger my pain get my body reacts by nausea and projectile vomiting. Getting in the car, the drive home (30 min or so) & getting out of the car was very hard that's what caused it for me. I left the hospital at 11:15 got home about 11:50!and was...
  8. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    Well the ride home was difficult. Just getting in and out of the escape was draining. Got up the porch stairs and into the house and need a chair and a puke bowl the nausea was so bad. Once I made it to my bed and got some pain meds in I feel great! It's so nice to be home!! Biggest problem now...
  9. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    Hey guys I'm going home!!!! So exciting!! I feel great and I'm looking so forward to seeing my kids! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. Nervicited83

    THR Im a hipster :-)

    Hey guys as of Friday I was a hippie :) first 2 days were rough as nothing was working for the paing but we have in under control now and I feel amazing!! Still sore but a lot better /) I'm kicking physios but and strengthening as much as I can. 37 staples later Sent from my iPhone using...
  11. Nervicited83

    Under 48 hours!!!!

    Thank you everyone for the kind words! It helps a lot!! 2 grabbers is a great idea! Will be heading out today for a second! Otherwise I think I'm ready everything is checked off my list. Looking forward to tonight after school I'm just having cuddle time with my 3 little ladies they for the...
  12. Nervicited83

    Under 48 hours!!!!

    Hey guys this is the first time attempting my own thread I hope I did it right. It's finally my turn! I am scheduled to be at admitting at 6am Friday morning and in the operating room at 8am for a total right hip replacement. I'm pretty sure I am prepared but I feel like I'm forgetting...
  13. Nervicited83

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    Hey guys, I'm up March 6th for a Right total hip replacement :) I'm on the count down :) Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  14. Nervicited83

    THR Nervious and Excited

    Just getting home for the total Joint clinic. Very informative. Feeling very confidant was reassured that I have an amazing surgeon :) that I already knew as I did the research and asked for the referral to him :) still nice to hear again!! My next appointment is Thursday to run the last minute...
Back
Top Bottom