Recent content by Nagwa

  1. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Hi, Josephine No problem, everything will be OK as you all said it's time issue Thanks
  2. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Hi Thanks Peter ,thank Joe,thanks Donnarita It is OK No problem, I am OK now I will never forget the support of the members of these forum to me I was afraid from the surgery and you support I was in horrible pain after surgery and you helped me I returned to my work by the help of AWS he told...
  3. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Hi @Constanze Thank you so much Really I passed with very bad night yesterday I had to take Xanax to sleep Honestly this is my first time to use the social media,actually I hate it's time consuming Put when founding this forum I could not believe how great it is Our operation comes after years...
  4. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Hi @kneeper thank you for trying to explain what I wrote without saying bad words about me
  5. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    I will remove it from my tablet You cause high blood pressure for me I don't forgive this
  6. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    How you told me it is not polit I do not know how to use this forum That dose not mean I have no morals Ok forget it I am not in an exam, I was thinking it is for supporting not for indignity I do not need any help Many thanks for you
  7. Nagwa

    THR AWS Heading to Pain Free Town

    Hi AWS Happy for you And I wish to you happy life we suffered a lot before op and we deserve some peace Hope I can treat my nerve pain problems like you
  8. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Hi I was having an Internet problem,it's OK now 1- it's 4 2- profin 600 mg 3- moderate 4- every day at work till from 8 am till 3 pm ,I am doing most of my house work except shopping as I am still using the cane 5-I can't do any exercise at home ,at work I have to stand and walk most of the time...
  9. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Could you provide me also with your advice Josephine As I really suffering from swelling foot beside nerve pain Thanks
  10. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Hi Joe Of course I did extra work but I hope this is better to me For my foot before op it was in a Avery bad angle and now it tries to readjust you are completely right But I can't wear my old shoes because of the nerve pain,I was in need of a special design to be far from certain point at my...
  11. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Hi everyone I returned to work from 12 days after two months post op I have a new problem which is swelling foot from the second day at work I tried the compression stockings up to ankle it helps to reduce the swelling and after returning home I elevate my leg as I can My husband worried from...
  12. Nagwa

    THR Monika66 in recovery - doing great!

    Thanks Peter But I think we all need these experience to be from the past And this can not happened with the cane
  13. Nagwa

    THR Monika66 in recovery - doing great!

    Hi Monika66 Happy for you I'm 9 weeks post op but I'm still using the cane when I asked my doctor about when I can walk without any walking aid he told me it depends on the muscle strength and differ from one to other ,but I need to ask you about when you leave it, Is this happens gradually or...
  14. Nagwa

    THR swollen ankle

    I'm 9 weeks post op ,after 8 weeks I return back to the work and the swelling began in my foot for the first time My doctor said its normal I am trying to rest when back to home We have nothing to do,we have to wait God with us Sent from my iPad
  15. Nagwa

    Finally I did it

    Thanks Joe Thanks Peter I think as Joe recommend I have to rest at weekend I hope I can go on
Back
Top Bottom