Recent content by mytrose43

  1. mytrose43

    TKR I fell --- ouch!!

    Hi I am almost 2 years PO 6/17 will be 2 yrs and today the one thing that everyone fears the most happened I FELL I am now using my walker as it feels like when i came home from hospital it is swollen and bruising and almost can not put pressure on it as well as its not bending to well . I also...
  2. mytrose43

    TKR I fell --- ouch!!

    Hi all. Hope everyone is recovering well. I am 2 years po on 6/17/17 have been doing well. Then 2 days ago I started feeling a deep kind of pain in my leg above the knee as well as the feeling of the knee is suddenly weak and feels like it is bending backwards. Also feeling like it's gonna give...
  3. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Well just a quick update I had my bone scan this afternoon will get results in am on possible stress fracture it is still very painful to stand on it eases up after resting it overnight but after be up walking it gets worse and worse as the day goes by having to use a brace due to weakness...
  4. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Josephine I walk on average 2 miles a day usually in 15-20 min walks . Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  5. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    The area that is hurting is DLF3 right where the prosthetic is under knee 1. my pain level is 4-6 when standing and 2-3 when laying down or sitting 2. I Take Norco 1-2 10/325 3 times a day but it is for other issues not specifically the knee have been taking them for many years 3. I have been...
  6. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Oh I am sorry I do have a appt next week so hard to get in hebis so busy. I am also wearing a old brace and having to use a cane at times. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  7. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Hi all wishing everyone a good day..I have a question I am almost 10 months out LTKR pretty good with recovery and all actually was released from PT in 3rd week because everything was doing so good now I am having considerable pain and soreness just below the knee where they would have cut the...
  8. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    HI Have not been around much lately but i do keep up with things on my mobile phone I hope all are doing well and I will be trying to catch up on my reading.I do however have a question in hopes maybe someone can help. I am about 8 months PO have had my ups and downs like everyone but all in...
  9. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Hi all I am not sure if this is where it is supposed to be having a hard time finding my posts not sure how to find me to do a post on my timeline. Any way I hope everyone is doing well I have a question I have been doing very well not many issues until today I was walking on uneven ground with...
  10. mytrose43

    Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

    Hi angel I have not seen you on much so sorry to hear you are still having problems hopefully the sports Dr will be able to help you , you have been through so much my heart go out to you I think about you often. Best of luck Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  11. mytrose43

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    Best wishes for a great surgery and speedy recovery Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  12. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Thanks so much skigirl I have called the Dr again it is getting way worse it feel like bone on bone pain like before surgery only worse it it trying to collapse I have almost fallen several times it is the worst when standing up and I did not do anything to hurt it its sad since I have done so...
  13. mytrose43

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Hi everyone I have not posted much but I read posts everyday. I hope everyone is doing good. Reason vu am posting is that I have been doing quite well at this time about 6 months po until a couple of day ago my knee has not been painful at all for the last couple of months other than a little...
  14. mytrose43

    TKR Megan post surgery progress 11/16/15

    Hi Megan was reading you posts just noticed you are in Sacramento I am in Placerville pretty close . I hope you are doing well I had my tkr in June doing pretty good now except like you mentioned the cold wet weather is not my best friend any way will chat again . Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  15. mytrose43

    THR My recovery...

    Oops but I had been taking 6 a day for many years they upped it to 8 a day after surgery but my in home nurse said that was not enough for adequate pain control she was right but I survived and am down to 4 a day but I have other pain issues so some days I will take 6 everyone is different so...
Back
Top Bottom