Recent content by myglasshalffull

  1. M

    THR Counting My Blessings

    Debra, Great update. I’ll look forward to hearing how your OS appointment goes on Thursday. Keep us posted.
  2. M

    THR My New Left Hip

    Congrats! I think after surgery and not be able to move your bowels is just so uncomfortable. I think it took me about 4 days to finally be able to accomplish that feat. And I’m someone who has no issues generally with going to the bathroom easily each day. I do feel sick to my stomach when...
  3. M

    THR AllNat's 2nd THR (Lefty's Turn)

    Once those staples come out you feel so much better.
  4. M

    THR My New Left Hip

    @JusticeRider Congrats on new hip and getting home. Relax, take your meds, get up and walk around here and there and repeat!
  5. M

    THR Rick’s new hip!

    Hello @RoosterRick All my best on your upcoming surgery. I only have one replaced hip but I’m guessing once you get one done the second one doesn’t bring many surprises so that’s what I’m hoping for you! Even though each recovery is different you at least know what to expect.
  6. M

    THR AllNat's 2nd THR (Lefty's Turn)

    Nothing like that first shower after surgery! Sounds like you are coming right along.
  7. M

    THR AllNat's 2nd THR (Lefty's Turn)

    Morning, Yes, slow and steady. How wonderful you can spend some quality time with your sister. Since both my sons have been married forever when I can still have one on one time with either of them I am so happy! We can really talk, not just idle chatter that we do when many others are...
  8. M

    THR Balancing Exercise & Hip Health Prior to Revision Surgery

    @hipcycle Yes, we had a great trip. My son moved there last year for his job after 20 plus years in Texas. Same company, different project. With this nice crisp weather here my walking shoes are getting a good workout! Plus little dog I babysit keeps me on my toes! He loves walking so adds...
  9. M

    THR Balancing Exercise & Hip Health Prior to Revision Surgery

    Morning @hipcycle Boy you are really killing it! You have found the perfect combo of day on day off to maximize your recovery. Autumn is just about my favorite season here. We just returned from a week in California & on drive back to the house I could see tree tops already turning color...
  10. M

    THR AllNat's 2nd THR (Lefty's Turn)

    Welcome to healing side. You have experience on your side so you know what to expect. And even though no two surgeries are alike at least there will be a few similarities I’m sure. Keep us posted.
  11. M

    THR AllNat's 2nd THR (Lefty's Turn)

    You sound very prepared and I wish you the best!
  12. M

    THR Fear of Infection

    Welcome @hoyas33 It’s normal to stress over these health concerns. I myself have been dealing with a lot of stress this past summer so much so that I broke out in hives! Lots of family sickness and some of my own personal issues, none health related thank goodness. Stress can play a number...
  13. M

    THR Counting My Blessings

    Morning Deb! Great update and you are doing fantastic! I don’t like oxy either. Makes me so nauseous. Give me extra strength Tylenol which I was given after my hernia surgery along with Tramadol. Much easier to tolerate. I’m so happy to hear how well everything is going for you. Keep it up...
  14. M

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Great update Jeff! Keep on doing what you are doing. Seems you’ve found the right combo!
  15. M

    THR Severe Fall - Four fractures

    Hi spaniel, Glad you found a product that works for you. I’ve read and seen Bomba’s advertised.
Back
Top Bottom