Recent content by MummaMeg

  1. MummaMeg

    PKR My Drama Queen Patellofemoral Knee

    Sorry about the late reply....I use SWISSE brand that I am able to buy at the supermarket - the tablets are Magnesium 150mg (from Magnesium citrate 927.64mg). I hope this is helpful... Meg x
  2. MummaMeg

    TKR Acceptance and Understanding<

    @Needhope, I have had a lot of issues with nerve pain as well. I found that taking Magnesium tablets has helped massively - it is the only thing I have found that helps. It also has a calming effect, which is helpful for anxiety and sleeping. Meg x
  3. MummaMeg

    TKR SpaceGirl - Blasting off to new knees (staged)

    Hi Spacegirl I had my LTKR the same day as you had your op! Talk about a topsy-turvy recovery! You have a little one at home to think about as well, which is tough! You sound as if you are going along well, though! Take care, Meg
  4. MummaMeg

    TKR Dreading night time

    There sure is, @SusieShoes! Just when you think there is no hope, you find heaps of others that are experiencing the same things..and can give all sorts of advice based on their own stories. Meg :console2:
  5. MummaMeg

    TKR Dreading night time

    Hi everyone Thanks for all of your replies. It is obvious that difficulty sleeping is a big issue after a TKR. I had a good read of other peoples posts and articles in the library and last night, I tried a few different things - I always sleep with my leg elevated but haven't iced overnight...
  6. MummaMeg

    TKR Dreading night time

    Hi everyone I had my left TKR on 16th November, 2017. This forum has been a wealth of information and reassurance. Every challenge I have had on my road to recovery has been addressed by others and that has helped me immeasurably. I have one issue that I can't get sorted, though. I just can't...
  7. MummaMeg

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

    Hi everyone I had a LTKR on 16th Nov.. Can I join this group?? Cheers Meg
Back
Top Bottom