Recent content by missy87

  1. missy87

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I found this: Guided Meditations to promote successful surgery by Belleruth Naparstak. It’s amazing!
  2. missy87

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    The same thing happened here. Was originally scheduled for 5/29, had the tiniest of lesions and was rescheduled for 6/26. (tomorrow) Let us know how you are when you get a chance.
  3. missy87

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Wondering how you are doing?
  4. missy87

    Right TKR coming up

    TRKR was originally scheduled for 5/29, was rescheduled to 6/26. TLKR 3/7/17
  5. missy87

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    TRKR was originally scheduled for 5/29, was rescheduled to 6/26. TLKR 3/7/17
  6. missy87

    2nd TKR May 29, 2018

    Thanks everyone. I saw my Dr yesterday and i’m reassured by that. In addition to the Osteoarthritis, my leg is crooked and has been since I was a kid. I am excited about having my leg straightened! Vonnie, what time is your surgery?
  7. missy87

    2nd TKR May 29, 2018

    Right Knee 5/29/18 Left knee 3/7/17
  8. missy87

    2nd TKR May 29, 2018

    Hi, I’m having my second knee replacement this next Tuesday and am starting to get really apprehensive. The first was difficult, and although circumstances are different this time, I’m still going through it.
Back
Top Bottom