Recent content by MimiStans

  1. MimiStans

    TKR After surgery aching

    And it was long too Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum 8, April, 2015
  2. MimiStans

    TKR After surgery aching

    I am so sorry! Actually I did reply but somehow I can see the reply but apparently you can not. Due to a splitting headache right now I will answer the questions tomorrow. Thank you so much for your help! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum 8, April, 2015
  3. MimiStans

    TKR So much harder than I expected

    I will be nine weeks tomorrow and your letter sounds like I could have written it. Each week has gotten better and I really am doing well. Just take it a day at a time and you will get there. My only issue at the moment is I feel so tired. However, since I have joined this forum I have learned...
  4. MimiStans

    TKR After surgery aching

    Am really having a hard time trying to figure out where this signature is supposed to be. Sometimes my iPad does things different. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum 8, April, 2015
  5. MimiStans

    TKR After surgery aching

    1. Maybe 2. No real pain really, just the achy flu type which started at 5 weeks and I will be 9 weeks Tuesday. There is soreness in the knee but does not bother me unless I have to stand on it for very long. (I work retail) 2. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  6. MimiStans

    TKR My post-op thread

    I had the same problem with no appetite. Lasted about 6 weeks for me, so I bought some nutritional drinks. I am 9 weeks out and my knee is doing well. Hang in there and ice, ice, ice! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  7. MimiStans

    TKR After surgery aching

    Thank you so much everyone. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me. Dr at six week checkup was not very agreeable to another round of pain pills but I think I am going to call and ask for them anyway. That is the only time I can get relief from the aching. Sent from my iPad...
  8. MimiStans

    TKR After surgery aching

    Had my surgery almost nine weeks ago and the knee is really doing well, but I still feel awful. No energy, feel like I have the flu with body aches and both legs ache. Am taking over the count meds, but they really are not helping. Only when I take a pain pill do I have some relief. However I am...
Back
Top Bottom