Recent content by Mikeb

  1. Mikeb

    THR on the mead

    Hi have not been here for some time. Doing really well, back at work and walking normally. Only thing I have is this oily taste in my mouth and a funny odor. Is this from all the meds coming out of my body and how long will it last.
  2. Mikeb

    Specialists disagree - absolute agony - where to go go for the best

    Hi I have just had my opp 30 June, now 7 weeks and healing well. The hospital will give you all that you need for home for about 10 weeks no charge. When in hospital they will ask all the measurements of bed, shower, toilet and any stairs in the house etc. As for a car well I used some padding...
  3. Mikeb

    THR Mikeb

    Thanks Josephine, the pain has been really on the good side this time round. I don't know if it's because i knew what I was in for this time round having had the other hip done. The only thing that is bugging me is I can't get a good nights sleep. I go to bed and them awake in two hours time...
  4. Mikeb

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    Good to hear you are ok Bill, wish you a speedy recovery. I am on day 11 and doing well.
  5. Mikeb

    THR Mikeb

    Back to the doctors today to check my dressing. He had a look and was pleased to see healing well, so no dressing on the wound now .
  6. Mikeb

    THR Mikeb

    Well all I can say is I am day 9 and things are going well. Pain is starting to go away from surgery area and it's even starting to itch in some places. Walking around lot better, can even walk around on one crutch.
  7. Mikeb

    THR 5 Days after anterior approach

    Giddy Riggo, I am on day 7 and doing well. Walking around the house and up and down stairs. Have to rest and elevate in the afternoons little swelling. I am still on my meds, thinking around two weeks time try to cut down slowly, see what happens. All the best mate.
  8. Mikeb

    mikeb

    How do you get onto the Hip recovery forum side?
  9. Mikeb

    mikeb

    Hi on day six and doing well. Still on pain killer's, little sore around wound but managing ok.
  10. Mikeb

    THR THR Recovery - Slow but steady

    Giddy @lthr63014 , Looks like we had the surgery same day. I'm home and doing well , the wound is a little sore but every think else is good.
  11. Mikeb

    mikeb

    Hi every one just a quick note to say had my surgery 30 June. In hospital for 3 days now at home recovering all is good
  12. Mikeb

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi every one just a quick post had my surgery 30 June . In hospital for 3 days, now at home doing well.
  13. Mikeb

    mikeb

    Thanks @Poppet looking forward to it this time. They are trying to talk me into the injection to spine, but I told them I don't want to know anythink till it's over, want to be out to it over.
  14. Mikeb

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Guess I will be joining the June hippes. Right hip 30 June
  15. Mikeb

    mikeb

    Hi all, well finally got a date 30 June :happydance::dancy:
Back
Top Bottom