Recent content by midschool

  1. M

    TKR Constipation!

    Is it too early to post an area for us June graduates? June 4th RTKR
  2. M

    TKR Constipation!

    USA. Kansas. Female
  3. M

    TKR Constipation!

    I had my first TKR (left on 5-22-17) and my 2nd TKR was on 6–04-18.
  4. M

    TKR Constipation!

    Thank you everyone for the suggestions! Very helpful. I didn’t have this the first time.
  5. M

    TKR Constipation!

    I had surgery on June 4th and have not had a bm since then due to the pain killers I am guessing. I have been eating the recommended foods and am also taking a stool softener each day. Any suggestions?
  6. M

    TKR Constipation!

    I had a tkr in May of 2017. I am hoping to go snow skiing in March. Any words of wisdom?
  7. M

    2 weeks left to chicken out.. my random thoughts

    I was just like you! Almost chickened out! So glad I didn’t! I was back to normal in 3 weeks. Best thing I have ever done.
Back
Top Bottom