well because I had read so many posts while waiting for surgery I found that I was well ready to get it done ,I found out in August that both knees were bad and was in need of surg at first I said no way but as I read many many blogs I knew not only could I but the only way was to go all in...
Well I didn't post until now because I was to foggy to use my I pad and I'm still not sure about myself. Mon marks three weeks. I've been home since last Tuesday after 12 days in rehab. I have to say I was blessed to have found this site last summer. I was totally prepared for all that happened...
@PuppyLove nice to hear your moving forward slowly. You are an inspiration to all of us gonna be's ..can you tell me where you are taking your pt ?you see I'm from benbrook just sw of ft worth .. so I'm learning from you and your experience part of getting ready mentally, aqua therapy sounds...
@PuppyLove so glad to here your doing better..went to a little get together at the hospital that I'm getting my surgery done met many other people having surgery soon . as mine is still scheduled dec 1st I shared my knowledge that I have learned on bone smart and from people like you sharing...
thanks @PuppyLove this helps me to prepare my mindset I to have been working with a pt but id imagine everyone is a little different so I must prepare for that as well ... you are always on my mind praying you are doing well
@PuppyLove just what I wanted to hear how your daily routine was. .how's your pain. .what can you accomplish in your day..glad you don't have much swelling hope it stays that way. I'll be stalking your every move lol stay strong
Glad your home @PuppyLove i don't know if i could go straight home but we will see. . I'll be following you you will be well on your way when i go in for my surgery on dec.1st mine is being done in dallas so i think i would feel better doing rehab over there at first ..keep us up on your...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.