Recent content by martizan46

  1. M

    2014 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    My bilateral has just been changed from Nov 26 to Dec 4. My anxiety was high till the call from my DR's ofc., but now have to rev back up.
  2. M

    I've been postponed to December 4 from Nov 26

    So happy to have a datemate now. Going for a double!!!!
  3. M

    Gathering Myself Together for BTKR November 12

    I will be 2 weeks after you and anxiously awaiting your postings. I am also a bilateral. I am starting to get nervous as I have never spent a night in the hospital before. I'm hoping you have a great outcome and pain free recouperation. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  4. M

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I'm down for Nov 26, the day before Thanksgiving to have BTKR. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom