I've been doing a lot of stretching and strengthening exercises for quite a while, trying to be as strong as possible prior to surgery. I wish I had thought of the massage - too late now, will have to save it for afterwards. I've been drinking lots of water all day, don't want to be dehydrated.
I find myself doing all the same things you are doing. Haircut & Clean house in afternoon (hopefully my new steamer will come so I can do the floors), last minute grocery shopping, walk my 3 dogs, have coffee with my best friend in afternoon, out for dinner in evening (no wine tho, darn!). I...
I am planning on having a CPM machine at home. It was recommended to me by a friend that had the surgery. What do you think? Good luck - I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow - lol! Gotta get it short. Hope your leg feels better.
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Hi there! Forgot about this! Mine is at 12:30. When is yours? Of course I'm bringing my knitting! I'll be knitting up until they take me in for surgery! I'll have to work on something very easy! How about you?
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.