Recent content by lyrock

  1. lyrock

    THR Lyrock's Second Hip

    HIP #2 WAY better recovery, pain managed well from the get go, woke up again during surgery, told the doc "i don't want to be here" and left the hopsital just under 24 hours. Now on week four walking about 6000 steps a day, little to no pain meds and little to no hip pain. My only complaint is...
  2. lyrock

    August recovery group?

    Hi All, i am on hip #2 and this site was a life saver on the first go around. I have been trying to join the August recovery group for a few weeks now. Emailed Bottomshollow directly. Not quite sure what' going on but would love that support group. Number two much easier than the first hip two...
  3. lyrock

    THR Lyrock's Second Hip

    Hi All, i am on hip #2 and this site was a life saver on the first go around. I have been trying to join the August recovery group for a few weeks now. Emailed Bottomshollow directly. Not quite sure what' going on but would love that support group. Number two much easier than the first hip two...
  4. lyrock

    2019 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    Hi there, still waiting to be added??
  5. lyrock

    2019 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    Hi my surgery was August 28th, wonder if it is too late to join this recovery group?
  6. lyrock

    Sofa during recovery?

    @Lerwick8 It will be a week tomorrow that i had the anterior approach right hip. They kept me in the hospital for three nights and then straight home, there was no need for rehab. Honestly, i was walking with the walker and very little pain on the day of surgery, the only encumbrance to my...
  7. lyrock

    August surgery date

    Thank youi both for your encouraging responses, very glad to have found this forum! Ten day count down!!
  8. lyrock

    August surgery date

    Aw 313Lola, thank you so much! That does make me feel better. Can I ask what type of procedure you had? Did you go to a rehab center after the hospital? The surgery is coming up so quickly I am trying to make PT appointments and rehab center placement beforehand. Thank you! And I wish you...
  9. lyrock

    2017 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    hey gypsy girl i am in chicago too, where are you going for surgery? I am using dr. beigler at ibj.
  10. lyrock

    August surgery date

    I would love to join this thread. I am having a right hip replacement August 9th, anterior. Trying to be brave, but TBH I am terrified.
Back
Top Bottom