Recent content by Lovedogs

  1. Lovedogs

    MUA manipulation.....might break leg

    Sigh. I'm sorry this darn tablet I'm typing on is so sensitive..it "sent" before I was finished, in ant event...I'm not sure what I'll do.... technically , I've been very lucky compared to a lot of ourbonesmart buddies....I'll see my PT on Monday and just keep on exercising, icing elevating...
  2. Lovedogs

    MUA manipulation.....might break leg

    Hi bluetechseeker, yes my OS said the chances of my leg breaking was high ( upper bone) I really was shocked. I know I have osteopenia in my right hip but was never told anything, or have had done a bone density test on my legs (if they do that test on legs). He did say it was because of...
  3. Lovedogs

    MUA manipulation.....might break leg

    Thank you so much icep and referee for your quick responses. I really appreciate your feedback I'll check back later tonight. best wishes
  4. Lovedogs

    MUA manipulation.....might break leg

    Hi first of all I'd like to apologize to everyone for not posting updates on my surgery. It was a nightmare. I tried to answer ziggysmom when I was in the transitional unit but don't even know if it went through. Dec 17. Was my RTKR and I still only have 55 rom 12 extension. My OS said that...
  5. Lovedogs

    Bilateral TKR I'm done

    Hey there B's knees... it's so good to see your post! Take it slow and don't stress. :) Congratulations on being on the other side!! Best wishes, :)
  6. Lovedogs

    Lovedogs...finally started my thread :)

    Wow!!! Bottomshollo it worked!! You put a big smile on my face. Thank you so much! That was very sweet of you.:) I'd try to put an avatar in ...which is a picture of the animated dog character "DUG" from the Pixar film "UP" but it was to big to fit. I was disappointed because I really love...
  7. Lovedogs

    2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Hi to all my fellow Supernovas!! Good lucky everyone!! Positive healing thoughts! :) See everyone on the other side. :)
  8. Lovedogs

    Changed surgery time..... question

    Wow, Campervan you were lucky, ( in my eyes) you got it over first thing of the day. and your Surgeon actually called you. That is pretty neat. :) Thank you very much for your response. :) :)
  9. Lovedogs

    Lovedogs...finally started my thread :)

    Hi Ziggysmom, Thanks so much! :) You hit the nail on the head....it just sort of threw me when I heard the time...LOL...now that I'm calmed down and after reading why they do it....it made since. I'm happy for you that you surgery is earlier. :) As you probably know that was my surgery time...
  10. Lovedogs

    Changed surgery time..... question

    Thank you pdx, :) I'm not stressing about it now. I sure hope you're surgery is on time. We will both do WELL! Positive thinking.:) Did they give you a surgery time yet?? Looking forward to reading your recovery post.:) Take care and Best wishes, :)
  11. Lovedogs

    Changed surgery time..... question

    Thank you Josephine. I'm sorry your cat's condition was worse then they thought. Glad he's all right ....and home with you now. :) I don't mind at all comparing me with your cat. :) I love animals. :) I called my OS's office and nicely asked about it. The lady in charge was surprised and...
  12. Lovedogs

    Changed surgery time..... question

    I just got a call from the hospital I'm having the surgery at.....the person told me my surgery has been changed from 1130 .....to 3:00! I asked why????? She said the OS's usualy likes to do the hips first. He has Three hip surgerys before my knee then another knee after me. I'm really upset...
  13. Lovedogs

    Lovedogs...finally started my thread :)

    HI Ziggysmom....thank you for the well wishes I'm so sorry your knee is hurting! At least Ziggy can have fun with your hubby though :) I just got a call from the hospital I'm having the surgery at.....the person told me my surgery has been changed from 1130 .....to 3:00! I asked why????? She...
  14. Lovedogs

    TKR "Knee-Day" 3 December 2013

    Hi Denise! So Happy to hear from....you're doing well and you have your pain under control! :) Sounds like you're doing pretty darn good! :) I'll be posting...not sure when....my surgery is Tues and I won't be using the computer for awhile. Sending you restful thoughts and a continued good...
  15. Lovedogs

    Not Long Now

    Hi there B'sKnees, Wishing you a very smooth surgery, I'll be sending you positive thoughts!! Please relax tonight and we'll see you on the other side. Looking forward to reading you recovery posts too.:) :)
Back
Top Bottom