Not Long Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kittykiss: No, I don't think she does. It's funny - we had a couple of purebred dogs who were sick all their lives and cost us all kinds of worry and vet expense. This little stray cat we got from a shelter after my arthritis ruled out dog walking has never been sick one day in 11 years. Go figure.
 
B's Knees....good luck tomorrow! I look forward to reading your posts on the recovery side! Soon we'll be moving like gazelles!
 
Hi there B'sKnees, Wishing you a very smooth surgery, I'll be sending you positive thoughts!!
Please relax tonight and we'll see you on the other side.
Looking forward to reading you recovery posts too.:) :)
 
We're just getting ready to leave home. Yikes!!!! I have to be at the hospital at 9:30 and surgery is at noon. I can't believe it's finally happening.
 
I had the spinal, and was sedated with the Michael Jackson happy juice. I was out like a light! Woke up and it was over. Also I woke up and felt great. Of course the femoral block helped the pain for the first 24 hours... but my head was straight as I did not have general Anesthesia. This was the protocol my doctor preferred for his patients. It depends on the doctor and your health issues going into surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom