Lovedogs...finally started my thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, @Lovedogs...Are you ready? I wish you smooth sailing tomorrow! I hope to see you on the Post-op side in a few days....we will compare notes and share a few laughs about all this...

My knee is really bad today...I just sent my husband to the dog park with Ziggy because I wasn't sure I could make it from the car to the bench and back...time for this knee to go! :gaah:
 
HI Ziggysmom....thank you for the well wishes
I'm so sorry your knee is hurting! At least Ziggy can have fun with your hubby though :)

I just got a call from the hospital I'm having the surgery at.....the person told me my surgery has been changed from 1130 .....to 3:00! I asked why????? She said the OS's usualling like to do the hips first. He has Three hip surgerys before my knee then another knee after me. I'm really upset ....I think the office should have called me and explained. I have anxiety about the surgery anymore ( like most of us) and waiting until 3....sigh! I called the office and am waiting for them to call me back. I told the Hospital lady...who was very nice, that I don't appreciate the Dr not telling me. It sounds like he put in another surgery before me. She said to call the office and tell them how upset I was and I said ...OMG...I don't want to rock the boat with my surgeon. But NOW I"lm wondering if I should cancel and look elsewhere. I sound like I'm overreacting. Sigh...what do you think?? I think I'll cut and paste this and see what other's might say also. What time is surgery on Wed??
another (sigh)....I would like to get this over with. I'd love to share our expericance;s at the same time and share a few laughs. Sorry if I sound so "nuts' about this. I just got the phone call ten minutes ago.
Thanks for any advice :) :)

I sure hope your surgery is on time. :)
Best wishes
Thanks again
 
Hi @Lovedogs, I read your posts on the other thread. I can just imagine your heart skipped a beat when you received that phone call. For them it's every day stuff, but this is not every day for us, and any little thing can rock our world...
I'm starting to feel a little anxiety. I've got to stay calm and keep a positive attitude. My surgery time is 11:30 on Wednesday. I should be home Friday or Saturday.

Hang in there...before you know it, you will back home and on your way to a new life! I'll see you on the other side...
 
Hi Ziggysmom, Thanks so much! :) You hit the nail on the head....it just sort of threw me when I heard the time...LOL...now that I'm calmed down and after reading why they do it....it made since.
I'm happy for you that you surgery is earlier. :)
As you probably know that was my surgery time too. I'm sending POSITIVE vibes that yours will be on time. If it's not....take it from me...please don't let it shake you up. It's not worth it. :)
I'm keeping busy this morning. We leave for the hospital around 11:45. It takes on hour to get there and I'd like to get there and not worry about traffic. It's very FOGGY this morning too.
Thank you again for your positive thoughts. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow at 11:30. We are both going to have a smooth surgery and recovery!! Fingers crossed. :) See you on the other side.
Take care and Best wishes, Oh, Please give Ziggy a Hug for me. :)
 
@Lovedogs, hope surgery went well.

I have developed an avatar that I thought you might like to use with your recovery thread. It is already sized to fit perfectly as I have tested it. On a PC, just right click on the attached picture and "save image as" in your picture files. Then hover your mouse of your user name at the top of the page and from the drop down menu select "Avatar". The click the browse button and find the picture in your files and double click it. Then click "Okay"and you are done. On an iPad, hold your finger on the image and you will be presented with the options to copy or save the image. Choose 'save the image' go to your user name, top of screen and select Avatar and then choose 'existing choice' and apply and bingo you have your new avatar.

[Bonesmart.org] Lovedogs...finally started my thread :)



If you are not interested, my feelings will not be hurt. I just enjoy doing this when the opportunity presents itself.
 
Wow!!! Bottomshollo it worked!! You put a big smile on my face. Thank you so much! That was very sweet of you.:)
I'd try to put an avatar in ...which is a picture of the animated dog character "DUG" from the Pixar film "UP" but it was to big to fit. I was disappointed because I really love that character.
This one is very cute too. Thanks again so much....great way to start my surgery day.
Best wishes, Hope your day is a good one. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom