Recent content by Lorlynn769

  1. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Thank you...progress each day; however, the leg still isn't 100% straight which is a frustration that I am still using a cane at 11 weeks post op! It's just a process..I keep positive, lol..or try too! Hope you're doing well! [emoji5] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  2. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    My date was 3/20/18 for the MUA Thank you Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  3. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    It is outpatient...the MUA...I was in byg 6am and home by 10:30am not bad. I do have some soreness but not bad. [emoji5] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  4. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Thank you all! Had the MUA..had a bunch of adhesions broken up. I am a bit sore, of course, but do notice my flexion is already better! @Rob, that book sounds great, I will have to check it out. Hope everyone is healing up and doing alright. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  5. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Photo...8 weeks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  6. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    My knee...8 weeks.. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  7. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    I put crossed fingers emoticons...didn't show up up above...so...here's hoping!! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  8. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    I will definitely let you know how my MUA goes. I'm very hopeful..really ready for a better bend and straighten!! My Specialist said this is the way to do 8-12 weeks, it's most effective, so Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  9. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Thank you all! I will keep you updated! [emoji5] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  10. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Will do!! Thank you Susie and all!! [emoji5] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  11. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    My Orthopedic Specialist says it definitely will help alot, so I am trusting him on this one! Did read alot and sounds like I am a good candidate. Sure hoping so. Thank you for the support. [emoji120] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  12. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Well..my update...manipulation for my knee is next week. My Orthopedic surgeon says it's good and needed. My 'bend' is good, just not straight yet at 8 weeks out, unfortunately. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  13. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Thank you for the support! Yes, I am very positive and hopeful with this new knee! Pleased with my progress too! Take care, too! [emoji5] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  14. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Thank you very much! Good article and information! Thanks for the support! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  15. Lorlynn769

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    Thank you, Susie! So nice connecting on here with others who have more knowledge and insight! I will keep going..furthering my walks as I have been! Take care! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom