Recent content by LJ-H

  1. LJ-H

    Young Adult (age 31)with hip pain - had surgery when 5 for Hip Dysplacia

    Hi @savtheday I'm 30 years old, actually I understand what you feeling, I have same your situation, I am limited on activated and I have pain in both hips ( roughly all time ) suffering this pain from one year ago, finally I decided to go through surgery to get my life back again , I scheduled...
  2. LJ-H

    Ceramic-on-Ceramic (CoC) case Squeaking, is this true?

    @Lauren Spin Trainer @Zumbamama @Teecup Hi, Thank you for quick and informational replays, it's really helpful and make me have idea about what I will facing in hospital. Zumbamama, unfortunately I don't have people at home to help me at first, my family in dubia, just am here. Thanks guys...
  3. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    Hi @Cedric , Thank you for sharing those information and I hope everything goes well with my surgery.
  4. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    Hi @djklaugh Thanks for those information, I don't have other health condition, I'm 29 years, I will be in 30 in end of June!Lol. but the call that I got from hospital today, it's confused me a little and just I want to make sure the number of days that I will be in hospital. Thanks,
  5. LJ-H

    Ceramic-on-Ceramic (CoC) case Squeaking, is this true?

    @Zumbamama @Lauren Spin Trainer Hi, Could you please tell me how many days you have been spent in hospital "bilateral surgery" for rehabilitation. one nurse from hospital called me today and she said I should stay in hospital for 7 days after surgery. is that right? Thanks in advance.
  6. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    @Michael Moscatelli @Cedric Thank you so much for replay, could you please tell me how many days you had been stay in hospital for rehabilitation. one nurse from hospital called me today and she said I should stay in hospital for 7 days after surgery. is that right? Thanks in advance. -LJ
  7. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    Hello @Cedric Thanks for your replay, I'm going to get Anterior approach with COC, My surgeon mentioned ceramic/ceramic carried a risk of squeaking. Are you facing any issue with squeaking? Thanks in advance,
  8. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    Hi @LynnardSkynard I wish the best for you and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks,
  9. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    Hi @Poppet Thank for your message and wish. Hi @Cedric Thank you for those information, really it's helpful and make me feel more comfortable to going with BHR. I would like to know which approach and materials you have had? Thanks,
  10. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    Hi @LynnardSkynard Thank you for your message and I hop a good luck for you!
  11. LJ-H

    Ceramic-on-Ceramic (CoC) case Squeaking, is this true?

    Hi @Lauren Spin Trainer Thank a lot for your message and kind offer for help, it's highly appreciated, I hope you recovery soon, your message made me feel optimistic, yes this site as informational and comforting. Thanks,
  12. LJ-H

    Ceramic-on-Ceramic (CoC) case Squeaking, is this true?

    Hi @Zumbamama Thank you so much for your message, I hope you have recovery soon and heard back a great news about your progressing, I'm going to getting anterior approach with COC, my surgeon recommend ceramic on plastic but actually I insistence on COC, I'm just 30 years , I think is reasonable...
  13. LJ-H

    Ceramic-on-Ceramic (CoC) case Squeaking, is this true?

    Hi @Gummy Bears Thank you for your replay, I'm going to getting anterior approach, I would like to know which material you have had done with THR, (COC, CO Plastic,etc...) Thanks,
  14. LJ-H

    any one have bilateral hip replacement surgery ?

    Hi every one Nancy55, Jamie, Josephine, djklaugh, Cynthia777 Thanks you so much for messages, really it's meant a lot to me and made me feel better. This website is fantastic, it has a great wealth of information. By the way I'm just 30 years old. Thanks for a great advice.
Back
Top Bottom