Recent content by liucheang

  1. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    Sorry, I did not reply sooner. I have some vision problems and can not see.
  2. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    @Healer01 I am wondering why one of my scrapes from the falls is atill bleeding. They took all the scans and blood work in the ER. I've been home for a while.
  3. L

    THR Right THR but only 6 weeks and losing faith"

    @DeepBreath When I had my BTHR, my biggest issue with using a walker was getting blisters on my two palms. When the blisters pop, they hurt.
  4. L

    Hives 3 days before surgery

    @luv2ash I had a lot of hives after my bthr many years ago.I was allergic to a pain pill. They were not a problem even though some of the hives were close to my hips. How did your surgery go?
  5. L

    THR Feels unstable

    @michelle44 Did you ever resolve your unstable hips?
  6. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    @Healer01 I really need to get on a healthier diet with more vitamins and herbs. I would try Chinese herbs if I can afford it . I am Chinese and used to take them when I was young.
  7. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    @Jamie I'm feeling better. They did a lot of tests and referred me back to my PC Dr. And he did even more tests. The culture of the biggest scrape is negative.
  8. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    The edema has went down considerably. The shaking has improved too. Thank God.
  9. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    @Josephine I stop taking Aleve. So I'm in pain but the swelling seems to be going down slightly . I am worry about all the shaking though. J do NOT want more falls. BTW, can I clean those large scrapes with peroxide? I do not want to go into the shower even with the shower chair and they are...
  10. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    @Jamie I was in the ER and had tons of tests. My primary DR has access to the hospital.
  11. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    @marcsgirl102 What is bad is it's hard to open my eyes, they're so swollen and blurry. This is serious . The Dr says my alt, ast and bilirubin are high. And he palpate my liver and he said it is enlarged. The CT saids fatty liver. He ask what I've eaten lately. I've been putting baking soda in...
  12. L

    THR Right THR but only 6 weeks and losing faith"

    @Laura1979 I suggest you get customized prosthetics from a good podiatrist. It helped me.
  13. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    @Jaycey I am all swollen. My liver is swollen. My Dr. Said no more Aleve.
  14. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    Sorry I feel so. bad I can't type. But it has a good thing, I am not freaking out. My doc said the edema from the reports is my liver, too much Aleve for over 12 years. But I need it. I am ok with it. I know folks who have worse then I. I will have to take a different pain killer. But my feet...
  15. L

    Help! Fell five times in 2 days

    I have a lot of edema. It is all over my body. I should have known from not being able to put on my shoes. It is in my brains and all over my feet and ankles. The ER gave me a lot of tests...CT...blood...I don't understand. I cannot believe how long they make me wait. I guess it was a bad night...
Back
Top Bottom