Recent content by lite699

  1. lite699

    tomorrow my big day BTKR

    7:30 am I will cross over. Pain the last 7-10 days has been horrible. I had to stop taking pain meds because of aspirin. Thank you for all the information I have read on this forum. I will return....................
  2. lite699

    Bilateral TKR Scheduled February 2016

    My surgery is Feb 16. We will recover together Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum BTKR Feb 16, 2016
  3. lite699

    Here we go!

    Way to go....... Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum BTKR Feb 16, 2016
  4. lite699

    Feb. 16 BTKR nervous

    Time is closing in . Gave first pint of blood. Class and another pint of blood. I know I need this but nerves are on edge . I read bonesmart daily. Very helpful. feb.16 btkr
  5. lite699

    Bilateral TKR FreeriderNC's Recovery Thread - Update

    Pm message would be great. My day is coming soon.... Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum BTKR Feb 16, 2016
  6. lite699

    Bilateral TKR FreeriderNC's Recovery Thread - Update

    My surgery BTKR is Feb. 16. I would love to see your videos Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum BTKR Feb 16, 2016
  7. lite699

    2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

    I am having blkr feb.16 Started to get alittle nervous. Pain is so bad I know I am doing correct thing.
  8. lite699

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral Knee Replacement for an Active Patient

    Had my pre-op doctor visit yesterday. Dates set for blood donation and class at the hospital. Nerves starting. I read forum every day. Pain so bad I am 100 percent positive this is the right surgery for me. Lite699 BTKR Feb 16 2016
  9. lite699

    Home Alone After Surgery

    Would you recommend renting lift recliner ? BTKR 16 Feb. I will be alone most of the time Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum BTKR Feb 16, 2016
  10. lite699

    2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

    I am having bilateral knee replacement feb.16 thinking of renting a lift recliner. What are your thoughts?
  11. lite699

    2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

    Bilateral TKR. 16 Feb Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. lite699

    Home Alone After Surgery

    Thank you Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. lite699

    Home Alone After Surgery

    Is it possible to be alone and handle cpm machine? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom