Recent content by LINDZ1975

  1. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    Hi I have a follow up appointment tomorrow to see if I can go back to work, and find out when i can drive again my vein is not healed yet and is still. Leaking a bit. I am also going to ask my surgeon how he managed to cut the vein. I am doing OK apart from the above.
  2. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    Yes I am partial weight bearing with crutches and getting out with my husband and my mum today my husband andy has taken me shopping at sainsbury near I where I live for a drink xx
  3. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    Thank you every one xx
  4. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    Hi mojo333 I am doing OK apart from having a infection where they cut the vein, so I am on antibiotics for a week and the district nurse is coming back tonight because the dressing as come undone and needs to stay covered it is 9pm here and I hope she comes soon. My hip is healing fine can't...
  5. L

    Welcome to the May Marvels' 2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    Hi How is everyone doing. I am doing fine apart from having a infection in the wound where they cut the vein and I am on a course of antibiotics. The nurse is coming today to wash out the wound with irriclens (does this sting) and to change the dressing.
  6. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    Hi how is everyone doing. I am doing OK just tired and had district nurse came yesterday to check my 2 dressing he said the one where the hip joint replacement is healing fine. But the one where they cut the femoral vein is still leaking but I am not worrying about it too much at the moment...
  7. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    Hi thank you for your reply I came out of hospital last Friday they kept me in a bit longer. Last night I had to go back to the hospital because there was bleeding where they cut the vein they had to check for no infection and internal bleeding. Luckily I was fine x
  8. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    Hi all I have had one of my dressing on since the 31st May and there seems to be a bit of leakage still. I got the nurse to check before I came out of hospital last Friday and she said it was normal to have some leakage as long as it doesn't run down my leg or start gushing. I have the...
  9. L

    THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

    I am still in hospital but only got my catheter in. Does it hurt when it comes out?
  10. L

    Welcome to the May Marvels' 2018 Hip Recovery Club!

    Hi in recovery still in hospital and in HD the operation took 8 hours to do .
  11. L

    Complex hip replacement

    Thank you layla see you on the recovery side very soon.
  12. L

    Complex hip replacement

    Just had a good tea and going to have a early night. Fingers crossed everything will go fine and I will wake up from surgery some time tomorrow xx
  13. L

    Complex hip replacement

    Thank you for all the messages
  14. L

    Complex hip replacement

    Thank you layla
  15. L

    Complex hip replacement

    Thank you Anny I am sure that I will come through surgery fine
Back
Top Bottom