Recent content by Libemom

  1. L

    TKR Libemom's official recovery thread....

    Well, it has taken me 3 wks and 2 days to figure out how to start this thread. Puter Moron here and TY Josephine for your help and to the hub. Yep, I am 3 wks and 2 days out. My recovery has been basically uneventful other than the bleed at the port site (in the hospital)......a bloody mess...
  2. L

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Madknitter: I have no idea what time!! The paperwork says they will tell me 1-2 days prior. We are at day 2 prior. Is your CPM machine the same as a ROM? My surgeon does not do the ROM...YES!!!! :loll: My new "yarn" is a ribbon ....have you used this? I did two rows but it is weird. I can...
  3. L

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Thinking of all my fellow knee peeps this week as we get new parts!! Had a flare up out of no where yesterday....just standing there putting the face on to go for a haircut. OWIEEEEEE I am a big mess. Looks like another bleed. The hub is saying no way am I going for a haircut....I am saying...
  4. L

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    What time Mad Knitter?? I do not have a time yet but perhaps it will be the same time as mine and I will be thinking of you! Are you taking your knitting to the hospital??? Perhaps not a good idea on pain killers LOL. I plan to purchase some new yarn I have admired for the time couched at...
  5. L

    Libemom is looking for answers

    I will admit that I am very much a puter moron but have always been able to work myself into a support site. This time NOT. I was told to start a new thread. Even my more literate hub could not figure it out. Once, I thought I saw my listing for my date but it sure is not up here. I am an...
  6. L

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    libemom gets her new right knee on Sept. 11, 2014.
  7. L

    Supplies for knee replacement, and a couple of questions:

    Greetings from libemom....we shall see if this posts. It is not a reply but I am a puter moron when it comes to new things. I signed up a while back but this is my first post. How do I get on the dated list for Sapphires?? I get a new right knee on Sept. 11, 2014
Back
Top Bottom