Recent content by Lee0521

  1. Lee0521

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    @Josephine: I joined this forum for relief and to get helpful feedback. My last post was directed at Jaycey, not you. Since my very first posting in June, you have given me nothing but negative feedback about where to post, how to post, and now you are criticizing my ability to comprehend a...
  2. Lee0521

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    @Jaycey: I did a phased return and now I am back full-time. It's been a while now. I am very tired during the day and often go to the sick room to lie down. I am an Executive Assistant, so I sit a long time and get very stiff. If I could work part-time, I would, but I am self-supportive. I...
  3. Lee0521

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    @Jaycey; @Josephine: Okay, thank you for the clarification ladies. It's hard to determine from the chart, but my pain is Left leg, starting from hip down to ankle. Extremely sore, not sharp jolts, just aching all down the leg. Pain when I walk with a cane. It started one week ago. My LHR...
  4. Lee0521

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    @ Josephine: Was I being impolite? I was not aware of that. I am posting as per my current condition, not sure where to post for every new thing. Where do you want me to post? I don't remember what my thread is.
  5. Lee0521

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    @Chihuahuan: Hi... mine is a sore ache all down my leg. Very painful. I was doing very well for a while, even walking several blocks without my cane. I believe that I am overdoing the walking with no mobility aid. I think that the muscles/nerves are now inflamed, so I have started taking...
  6. Lee0521

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    @diterese: I am experiencing the same thing right now, same location as you. It just came all of a sudden a few days ago. I can barely walk now, even with a cane.
  7. Lee0521

    Thigh Pain

    @c.davies2: I am so sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I hope your surgery goes well. You will find this forum very helpful and the people very supportive.
  8. Lee0521

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    OMG...brutal pain in my left leg. I am 4½ months Left THR post-op and I am not sure what is going on. Can stress cause this? Walking without a cane for too long? Hormones? Not even oxycodene is helping. I am seeing my surgeon in November but I hope it will be better by then. Has anyone...
  9. Lee0521

    THR Tendonitis issues post THR

    @Chihuahuan: Thanks for your reply. It's been a year of using a cane and it's wreaking havoc on my body. Crutches don't work for me. I will try walking poles. I just have to get through this until I can walk without a mobility aid.
  10. Lee0521

    THR Tendonitis issues post THR

    I am 3 1/2 months out of LHR surgery. I have now developed tennis elbow in my right arm & shoulder (cane side) and pain going down my back (in addition to lower back pain). Does anyone know what is causing this? I still use a cane, but am trying to wean myself off. My arm hurts more now than my...
  11. Lee0521

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    @Jaycey: thanks for the advice. I am not sure what else I can take, I have been through seven different medications since May 2015 and the only thing that really helped was celebrex, which I am taking a few times a week. I'm quite sure that my recent increase in pain is due to stress and hormones.
  12. Lee0521

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    @belweav: Oh geez, that is so horrible! That would be enough to send anyone over the edge, especially pre-surgery. I am so sorry.
  13. Lee0521

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    @Jaycey: I am sorry about your loss too. Yes, this pain is worse and I would go back to the pre-op pain if I could have my cat back. He was such a comfort for me, especially when I got home from the hospital. He never left my side. This loss is gut wrenching. I am grieving for him and for me...
  14. Lee0521

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    @Sommers16: Thank you for your informative note and kind words. I am truly sorry about your cat. 15 is a long time to have a companion and I understand how traumatic it must have been for you. I hope you will get another cat. (if you haven't already) At 13 weeks post-op, I am not yet in STR. My...
  15. Lee0521

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    @Sommers16: This is going to take a year? I will have to walk for another year with a cane? Why did I have this operation? I am still in pain, I still have to use a cane, only now I have bursitis in my right arm from using it for 13 months and I have horrible side effects from the oxycodone +...
Back
Top Bottom