Recent content by ladygolfer

  1. L

    TKR Pickleball?

    Hello, I'm one year out from both knees done and I'm doing great. (went from 10 handicap golfer to 6) All my friends are also playing pickleball but I'm worried about falling. Has anyone with new knees started playing again? Would it be a crazy idea to wear knee pads? Thanks Marsha
  2. L

    TKR 4th week major backslide?<

    11 weeks out for first knee, 7 weeks for 2nd. Can't imagine having a good recovery without PT. That said, I do believe we have to be responsible for our recovery and not let PT's do more than we can do with minimal pain. I'm 135 ROM on both knees and doing strength training 3 times a week...
  3. L

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Please add me to the July group, July 10th and my second is August 8th thanks
  4. L

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    are you having both knees done the same time?
  5. L

    July for first replacment

    Has anyone heard if "Game Ready" ice machine is worth the money
  6. L

    July for first replacment

    Working really hard in the gym and pool to be strong for post surgery. Any suggestions for exercises or comments if this works?
Back
Top Bottom