Recent content by kenslover

  1. kenslover

    2014 was the year of Knee Pain/Problem Hell

    I have been to a few different doctors. They all say to be patient.
  2. kenslover

    TKR 19 Dec. 2014: santa brings me a new knee

    i haven't been here in a while but I just read thru your thread. Congrats TreyPops on your recovery. My first knee recovery was like yours. My second and third.. Not so much.. Keep up the good work.
  3. kenslover

    2014 was the year of Knee Pain/Problem Hell

    Hello everyone. Been a long time since I was here. I posted back in July and August of 2014 about having a LTK Revision. Had the surgery for the revision on Sept. 4. All went well. I was doing good, came home, started in-home therapy and noticed I was having pain on the outside of my knee...
  4. kenslover

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    My surgery is scheduled for next Thursday, Sept. 4. UGH I can't believe I have to do this again, but here we go...!:tantrum::hissy::gaah::hairpulling::groan:
  5. kenslover

    2014 was the year of Knee Pain/Problem Hell

    Hello everyone. Been MIA for a while. I did get another opinion from my surgeon in Philly. He agrees with everything my surgeon has said and I have scheduled my knee replacement revision for Sept. 4.
  6. kenslover

    45 year old female who is having LTKR August 21

    I'm glad you now have an amazing doctor. Mine too is amazing. I'll be thinking of you... HUGS.. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or PM me
  7. kenslover

    Supplies for knee replacement, and a couple of questions:

    I too don't believe you need a commode. Especially since your bathroom is so close to your bedroom. My bathroom is about 40 steps from my recliner and I was able to get there. The hammock had me scratching my head...hehehehe... Glad she bought a hassock.. LOL I lived in pajama pants and...
  8. kenslover

    45 year old female who is having LTKR August 21

    @karmarcoux ~ Good luck and god bless. I hope everything works out for you. I've had 2 TKR & am on my way to the 3rd. Issue with 6 month old one. My best advice is...STAY ON TOP OF THE PAIN...!
  9. kenslover

    2014 was the year of Knee Pain/Problem Hell

    Hello I'm new to this forum. I'm a 41 year old female on her way to her 3rd TKR. I'm beyond upset. I had my first knee, right, done in March, 2011. I had my 2nd knee, left, done on January 30, 2014. This one has never been right since day 1. I went back to see my Dr (1 of many visits) and...
  10. kenslover

    It's almost time for #2

    I'm new to this site. Just read your thread.. GOOD LUCK TODAY
Back
Top Bottom