Recent content by KDIMATT

  1. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @Josephine It is definitely NOT across the front of my knee....Rather it is behind the knee like I specified in the diagram as well as slightly lower than the back of knee and towards the outer edge. I honestly think it has something to do with IT band....its like a rubber band getting stuck...
  2. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @Josephine the sharp pain that feels as if there is a rubber band getting stuck on something would be DLB 4-LB3 as well as ELB4-LB3 The occasional cramping/soreness would be E and F LB4-LB3
  3. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @Josephine Im assuming the LB is the outer part of knee as opposed to inner. In which case the sharp pain that feels as if there is a rubber band getting stuck on something would be ROW D: LB 4-LB3 as well as ROW E: LB4-LB3 The occasional cramping/soreness would be ROW E-F: LB4-LB3
  4. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @Josephine I have previously answered these questions months ago when I first had surgery. My only concern now seems to be the occasional stabbing pain which is on the side of the knee but a little further down. I was thinking it might be related to the IT band? Thats really what I wanted to...
  5. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @traceys I was just catching up on your posts to see how you're doing!!! I just saw that you've been wrapping your knee....since this new weird ligament catching on something feeling ive been wrapping it too with an ace bandage and seems to be helping somewhat...at least it gets me trough the...
  6. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @sistersinhim That is EXACTLY the feeling!!! I knew I'd find someone on here with the same experience. lol. Hopefully it goes away soon!!!
  7. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @Josephine I'm ready for the questions....
  8. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @DIYSteve Thanks soooo much!!! I'm about four months out so I guess I have a little ways to go :). I was just nervous that maybe I did something wrong and damaged it. But it probably is just adjusting to the new knee. Thats exactly what it feels like, that it's getting stuck on something...
  9. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    So back to work for the past two weeks....I work 16 hour shifts, two days on then four off, mostly sitting but I make sure to get up and stretch it out a little bit. Also stairs!!!! Ive been doing pretty good with going up the stairs but I am still not doing that great going down. I figure...
  10. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @andpeaches Haha!! So glad that you are finally getting a Peloton!!! You are going to love it!! Let me know what your screen name is so we can follow each other....I've been doing the 10 min classes for two weeks and just started the 15 min ones......slow, slow, slow but its all good....at...
  11. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    Three weeks since MUA and 13 weeks since TKR and FINALLY did a full rotation on the upright bike!!! Woohoo!!!!:yay::dancy::upright:lol these emojis are quite awesome!! I have to say I haven't posted since the MUA because in the beginning I wasn't feeling much of an improvement from before the...
  12. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    Yay!!!! Back home and you guessed it....got my leg elevated and icing lol. Feeling pretty good now that I'm home and have taken a dose of my oxycodone :) When I first woke up I was feeling a little pain...not in my knee but right above the back of my knee.....after I massaged the hell out of...
  13. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @Kiwigirl62 I think so too. I've been doing it a little on myself as well, same places. I don't know why the calves and hamstrings feel so tight but definitely helps to massage them. @Larryhg3 My PT (when I did go to them) would only do it for about five minutes and then get to the aggressive...
  14. KDIMATT

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    @traceys Yes!!!! My brother did a great massage on my leg the first week after my surgery (he's a licensed massage therapist, but lives an hour and a half away). It hurt like hell but I really think it moved the fluid out and I felt so good after, although there were certain points (like...
Back
Top Bottom