Recent content by katie1624

  1. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    I really appreciate this thank you I think I found one I am going to look into him more just not sure how to get refered Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  2. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    I am going to have to search better I can't find one Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  3. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    Surgeon is saying he can't do a revision for one year I just wish I knew if anyone is as far along (8 months ) as me abs can't straighten :( Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  4. katie1624

    Catheter query

    Yup I sure did but I remember that I was moving within 2 hours. .. Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  5. katie1624

    Catheter query

    Not sure because lots off people with knee replacements got them it seems like most did Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  6. katie1624

    Catheter query

    I find it interesting that most got one as I didn't I had to get up to go . Trkr Sept 8 2015 Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  7. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    Thanks just having trouble finding someoen in my area Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  8. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    I think that may be my next step just not sure where or how to get a referral to a revision doctor Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  9. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    I have been trying that for so long Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  10. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    Well , I went to see my surgeon finally and he seems to think 6 months after surgery that being stuck at 25 degree extention (not bend ) is just going to take work . I am beyond frustrated and do not think that this is right he says to keep working on it . I have no energy left for this is...
  11. katie1624

    TKR Can't get any flexion

    Hey there, I also am having the same issue I cannot straighten my knee at all its at 15 degree :( it's so painful to walk , my bend is great if only the extension would just work I would be able to walk . I find massage helps me relax my own muscles but not for long going to see doc in a few...
  12. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    It was not bent before and strange part is it was straight right after surgery this bend thing happened like 3 weeks after surgery Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  13. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    Hey there I've tried calling they won't get me in sooner and the tramacet didn't seem to help [emoji19] Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  14. katie1624

    TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

    Thanks :) Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom