Recent content by kamarx

  1. kamarx

    Bi-lateral knee replacement in 7 DAYS!!!!

    Hello! I'm pretty new here as well but you will get the hang of it. Its a great site with wonderful ppl! Also that's good to have the Bltkr I'm hoping on the same as I need both knees replaced too.I turned 51 on Feb10,. I would have never guessed this happens to so many of us at this age. The...
  2. kamarx

    Depotgirl's Introductory Thead

    Yes that's exactly what it is "sickening"
  3. kamarx

    Depotgirl's Introductory Thead

    Hi Depot girl... I know exactly how you feel.
  4. kamarx

    Ankle issues related to needing BTkr

    I did have new Xrays done...The x Ray tech's weren't very helpful since I had them done at hospital it was way too far to walk so I had to go via wheelchair that was depressing then the Dr.didn't write my x rays for a standing ok.then the low table is unavailable.so I had to hike myself up on...
  5. kamarx

    Ankle issues related to needing BTkr

    hello, with everyone so helpful I didn't think I had much to offer since I'm not scheduled for surgery yet. But I'm glad you asked.
  6. kamarx

    Just told I need TKR

    Your right I'll have to bring that up at my next GP appt.in Feb. Even being on these pain meds cold weather sure isn't helping :(
  7. kamarx

    I will need a knee replacement after a kneecap injury

    Me too[emoji3] [emoji106]
  8. kamarx

    I will need a knee replacement after a kneecap injury

    Im not blonde and im still trying to navigate...lol
  9. kamarx

    Insurance Issues

    I haven't seen this information posted but maybe I just haven't seen the posts I was wondering for the ppl that don't have insurance or the financial means to pay for knee surgery there is an Organization named (Operation Walk USA ) that will cover all costs your knee replacement. The OS donate...
  10. kamarx

    Ankle issues related to needing BTkr

    Yes i think so too
  11. kamarx

    Ankle issues related to needing BTkr

    I hope you have a Wonderful vacation!!!
  12. kamarx

    Upstairs living after Bilateral TKR's

    Thats exactly how I'm feeling..I as also have have a good 8 steps to get in ~ out of my home. And When its all said and done. At the very least I won't hate steps anymore!![emoji50]
  13. kamarx

    Ankle issues related to needing BTkr

    @vinny I agree that painful knees would definitely would put a huge downer on any vacation. I'm not sure if my torn ACL will make a diff w/the knee replacement. I will let my GP Dr. refer me to an OS on my Feb.appt. its a start and go from there. I'm still pretty active sometimes to much and i...
  14. kamarx

    Ankle issues related to needing BTkr

    @vinny Thank you for saying that...I hope I'll be able to say the samething to someone else!
Back
Top Bottom