Recent content by judgar

  1. J

    TKR knee stiffness two years post-op

    I have one knee that is 8 years old, some days it’s very tight and feels like a burning sensation. And I have a 2 year old knee that has the same. Some days I go nuts with this. But there is no pain like I have before surgery I guess it’s something I just have to live with
  2. J

    TKR Suggestions needed for “tight band” feeling

    no its my other knee that will be 2 years old in august
  3. J

    TKR Suggestions needed for “tight band” feeling

    I still have a very tight knee.I can walk ok just have a very hard doing the steps.I give up on the tight knee and I just live with it. I do my stretches and that helps for awhile then it comes right back.
  4. J

    TKR 2 years post op TKR issues

    HI. I had a knee replacement aug. 2019. My knee still swells and I feel like I can not bend it. I go streach it. I can do a bike. I can walk fine. I can not do steps. It hurts when I do steps. I have pain no other time except steps. But I know this is very upsetting. You go into this thinking...
  5. J

    TKR 16 months out-ugh!

    I was a year in aug. I still have a very hard time with doing stairs. I walk good can do everything except stairs
  6. J

    TKR Its been a While

    I had my left knee done almost 7 years ago. Mine goes numb sometimes too. I rub it for awhile and it does go away. My dr said it could be nerves. But it does happen often
  7. J

    TKR Stairs and pain

    Iam at a year and I still don’t do steps very well. It hurts quite a bit. So be patient
  8. J

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    Iam at a year and I still have a hard time with stairs. I have been really working on it though. Doing heel sides. Which I hate. I still have the tight feeling
  9. J

    TKR Itchy red raised bumps

    Yes I had them bad. I was worried too but my dr said it was from the bandage. He had me go get hydrocortisone. I put on it 3 times a day. Call and talk to them and see what they say.
  10. J

    TKR Suggestions needed for “tight band” feeling

    I did the compression sock. I can not believe on how it helped
  11. J

    TKR Suggestions needed for “tight band” feeling

    Do you still wear your compression sock. I put on one today and not sure if it will help
  12. J

    TKR Aug 20 hard work.

    It is a year today for my right knee. I would never ever dream I would have so much tightness still. I just don’t know what to do for it
  13. J

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    That is completely normal. You might have that for some time to come.
  14. J

    TKR Aug 20 hard work.

    Iam not sure if iam doing this right but it is d rf4. I do lots of stuff. Iam not a sitter.
  15. J

    TKR Aug 20 hard work.

    I am hoping someone will have a answer. I had my left knee done 6 /12 years ago. Iam have a burning sensation in the side of the knee . Not all the time. It feels like someone is sticking a hot poker in it. No pain anywhere else. Has anyone have this at all.
Back
Top Bottom