Recent content by JJ65

  1. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    So have been getting the series of shots 1 week apart this time. The first shot no reaction. Today I got the second one in the series. After this shot I got a burning sensation by the injection site. Not sure why. Has anyone else had a reaction to the shots before?
  2. J

    TKR PCL release post TKR<<

    Glad to hear your surgery went well and you are doing so great. Here is to quick healing for you. Enjoy and stay on the pain med schedule. Glad you are on this site, it is good and people have great info.
  3. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Well have an appointment tomorrow. Pain in left knee is back. Can feel the bone rubbing on bone again. Hurts going up and down the stairs. Hoping I can get another shot but I don't know. All I know is that even with the shot and when there was no pain I can't exercise much so my weight is not...
  4. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Yeah, it is making me worry that I won't notice any effects :-(
  5. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Today was bad :-( knee is really hurting ... just took 1 Naproxen and 2 tylenol.... plus am icing.... I think I am going to try wearing my brace that I had for the other knee tomorrow to see if it helps at all. Am hoping it works but now am not sure it will or not. Does it usually take a few...
  6. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Well got the injection. I am glad he gave me a shot to numb the knee rather than just a spray on the skin. I still felt the injection a bit. I have my leg up. Not sure what I am spose to watch out for if there are signs or symptoms to be aware of. Anyone know?
  7. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Thank you everyone for your insights :-) The bike was a 0 sometimes and the it would go to some resistance, it hurt more when the resistance would go up. I am hoping this works.
  8. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    I am really nervous about this..... :-(
  9. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    So does anyone have any experience with monovisc? I go in for an injection tomorrow afternoon at the office I go to. I am nervous about it all as this is a different OS than the one who did my TKR. This one told me my BMI has to be under 40 to have a replacement. Also told me to try a recumbent...
  10. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in case I get busy and don't get in here before then again. Been busy with work and grandchildren. I am going to have the left knee done in April or May. Holding out a long as I can to save up money and hopefully get some income tax...
  11. J

    TKR Trouble Sleeping

    @Yellic welcome to bonesmart !!! Hope you have a smooth recovery. I have to have my left knee done also. I am hoping January sometime. Want to get 90 days in at my new job I have first. Sounds like you were very active before the surgery. I think that helps.
  12. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    So got a note for no kneeling at work. Going to have to have the left replaced. Hoping to get my 90 days in first so then I can take my FMLA or whatever it is.... lol and use what PTO I have. So thinking in January sometime.
  13. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Well, my job at the dang casino.... I have had to kneel to clean showers a couple of times... that is the only thing I can think of. ... but it is the knee without the replacement in it.... will see what the doctor says I have a 1pm appointment tomorrow.
  14. J

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Not sure if anyone would know what is happening... my left knee has been bothering me when I am in a car driving and hit a bump it will send a pain signal that is like 8 - 10. Not sure what is going on. I have an appointment tomorrow.
  15. J

    TKR Finally found a new surgeon

    @Mr Gary Sorry about your pain. I hope you are doing better now. I am glad to hear you are getting out and walking with your neighbor. It helps to get out and walk. Hope your recovery goes smoothly for you.
Back
Top Bottom