Recent content by jimmy52

  1. J

    pain

    Why foxy mate you a hunter.
  2. J

    pain

    No have had pain in it from 2002, but the hips were replaced first, have had pain in my right hip, so had to go back to the hospital, have taken xrays of my knees the right knee is twice the size it should be, but since my hips have bee replaced I am walking straighter so I don't have that much...
  3. J

    pain

    In 2012 first hip replaced, 2013 second hip replaced, 2014 been for xrays on my knee, right knee has to be replaced, going to change my name to steve Austin.
  4. J

    Getting 2 brand spankin' new hips next week

    Seasiren hope everything is ok with you now.
  5. J

    Getting 2 brand spankin' new hips next week

    After I was let out of hospital and aloud to go home, sleeping in the bed on my back and sitting in an upright chair, and not crossing my legs, is the hardest
  6. J

    THR Some allowed to drive after 4 weeks, some after 8

    its all in the past, got my 2 cars vw camper van back driving, just got a referal to the gym off the doctor, do you guys know that a referal off your doctor only costs just £1.00 a visit and you get 24 visits, done one visit yesterday fantastic, legs feel much better for it.
  7. J

    If I am this nervous now....

    I have had my 2 hips replaced as I walked into the hospital all the fear left me, the pain before to no pain, that is all you should be thinking of, 13 weeks post op life begins PAIN FREE
  8. J

    THR Some allowed to drive after 4 weeks, some after 8

    About driving I am down as being in the USA but I live in Liverpool (UK) I was walking without crutches and off meds by week 4, the hospital would not let me drive my car till week 12, saying its the insurance if I had an bump the insurance would not pay out, I kept reading the posts in the USA...
  9. J

    Flying tonight

    Thank you for all the advise guys, went to Spain the flight there and back was marvellous extra leg space, plenty of getting up and down, first 6 days in Spain raining day and night, the next 4 days the sun never stopped shining, great to go on holiday, first one for 3 years, no pain from my...
  10. J

    Flying tonight

    :dancy: Flying in 2 days, 10 weeks post op on a new hip, its only a 3 hour flight but I am scared to say the least. Would like any member to give me a bit of dutch thingy, married 40 years on the 26/4/2013 and 61 on the 1/5/2013 so I have to go with the wife.
Back
Top Bottom