Recent content by Jillians

  1. Jillians

    THR MammaT’s Matched Set

    If you need it- do it- I went for my check up appt at 4 weeks- the surgeon said I'll see you in 6 months and I started crying----you see for him it's just another day at work for me it was a life changing day--- I would say it's worth the risk worth the life you get back- I have no regrets at...
  2. Jillians

    THR The other side

    I am almost 8 weeks out and back to work full time this week! Feeling fantastic other than my non surgical hip down does not like my new way of walking - I'm mostly no limp unless I'm very tired but the non surgical side has been having tons of spasms and muscle seem to lock up into Charlie...
  3. Jillians

    THR New hip for HipMomof3!

    Hey you!!! My walking is the same- my pelvis tilts significantly ecs if I'm tired- the can helps a lot -I'm off of it 80 percent of the time- my new thing is my I socio has started to have fires of nerves- ecs with physical therapy- my bootie muscles are weak per the pt- this week I did...
  4. Jillians

    THR The other side

    I have the 90 degree restriction - Posterior Right Total Hip Replacement due to Necrosis of femoral head -August 22,2016
  5. Jillians

    THR The other side

    What is the appropriate way to tie your shoes? Posterior Right Total Hip Replacement due to Necrosis of femoral head -August 22,2016
  6. Jillians

    THR The other side

    Started back to work 3 days a week for 4 hours at a time- glad to not be at home- I feel pretty good being 5 weeks out- driving is good- I just rest when I need to and ice when I need to- gait is slowly improving walking without came around 40% the other time it's just to force myself to walk...
  7. Jillians

    THR Back pain

    Lol I actually told my surgeon I wanted mine too lol I wanted to see in person the bad word that's been causing me such pain lol the nurse said no that's what your X-ray was for- I mean I was ready to keep it in a jar to use it as a memory of how far I've come lol Posterior Right Total Hip...
  8. Jillians

    THR The other side

    Ok sounds like I need to call my surgeon- he saw me at 2 weeks and said he would see me again in 6 months- didn't say how long restrictions were- thanks! Posterior Right Total Hip Replacement due to Necrosis of femoral head -August 22,2016
  9. Jillians

    THR The other side

    When can you sleep on your tummy Posterior Right Total Hip Replacement due to Necrosis of femoral head -August 22,2016
  10. Jillians

    THR The other side

    This weekend I over did it! I haven't to much before but mentally so there but just not physically ready --- Today as I lay down my incision is pretty tight and those tissues are swollen I have a sit like bump about an inch from the incision? Has anyone else had this? It seems like I read it...
  11. Jillians

    THR The other side

    Good to know! I had a breaking moment yesterday- it's like someone is holding my prize right there I just can't get it yet- recovery is definitely baby steps- some days you don't see any improvement then one day something changes before you have time to recognize it lol Posterior Right Total...
  12. Jillians

    THR The other side

    Oh good- the pt is scaring me saying I need a lift in show but I'm refusing as my hips or pelvis tilts bad from prior but if I walk with can with that support its barely there- so I'm hoping it will level out - did you have a lot of improvement from 4-6 weeks @wrkinitout Posterior Right...
  13. Jillians

    THR The other side

    And thank you for posting - even my pt noticed it today Posterior Right Total Hip Replacement due to Necrosis of femoral head -August 22,2016
  14. Jillians

    THR The other side

    My operated leg is significantly shorter until I adjust or tilt my hips Posterior Right Total Hip Replacement due to Necrosis of femoral head -August 22,2016
  15. Jillians

    THR The other side

    I did think it was to soon- I just haven't read on anything on leg length? Thanks so much Posterior Right Total Hip Replacement due to Necrosis of femoral head -August 22,2016
Back
Top Bottom