sorry about the tags,Vinny made me do it! I want each one of you to know how much your support means. Seems like the second knee might be less swollen today, I'll find out at PT tomorrow. Spenciea, Boston really gave it to the Rangers yesterday but at least the Flyers are going to play golf with...
Good morning all,
well I made it home. Still having trouble with swelling pain but no pain from the knee replacements. I still have to take Oxycodone 5mg every 4 hours. I tried to skip a few but the pain escalated. How long did any of you have to continue with the "heavy" pain meds? My home PT...
hi everyone sorry about the delay. Things are going rough but showing progress here in rehab. the people here know their business well and are doing everything they can to help me. its 20 days since my first knee and that knee is doing well. my problem is with the second. well, it's not that...
hi everybody, well I made it to rehab Hospital they're letting me sleep the rest of today and tonight and I start with three sessions a day tomorrow sundays are a day off they say that most stays are 10 days long but when you leave you can move around with a cane. I hope they're right! I haven't...
Hi everybody, hey what the heck is with the crying! I don't know why just broke out into tears but I've never done that before . They just told me I have to stay another day in the hospital because of my left leg is more painful than the right was I'm on some pretty heavy medication I'll try...
Wow what a horrible night I had. My left knee was killing me the nerve block world off about 1 a.m. and the pain was incredible. It seems my left knee was far more debilitating then my right me was and it took my OS longer to work on it. He told me he had a difficult time with it. My pain levels...
I'm going to have a talk with physical therapy this morning. I had a terrible night with pain. I'm sure their intentions were good but having me stand on my new leg and left the other leg in the air was too much. I had to get morphine shots to control the pain I understand the theory that this...
only a Deranged Flyers fan would stoop that low:-) my roommate is an Islander fan how did you manage that? The doc tool the nerve block out yesterday. To be honest I expected a lot more pain then I have. Leg still feels like a log not very responsive. Doing PT twice a day so far.
I hope that started this correctly. I made it through the night with several hours of straight sleep what a blessing! Operation seems to have gone well and I've been told I'm doing well as physical therapy. Straightening my leg seems to be more difficult than Bending it. it felt as if the...
Hey all having trouble setting pain meds. Doing better tonight. Will explaine tomorrow. I consider you all friends and thank you for all your support from day 1.
Started therapy. Walking short distance and sit in chair. Still no sleep from the start. Increased pain medication just now. Hope I sleep. You folks are the best
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.