oh No Andy
I definitely hope you are feeling better... Im just actually fixing to join a gym here so I can get back in shape... thoughts with u my friend...
hi everyone,
Its been awhile since I posted ... Been back at work almost a month... I feel amazing, no pain , I can actually get dressed for work in under 30 mins now since I don't have to figure out how to twist to get my socks on.. lol..
the numbness around the incisicions is beginning to go...
Hi guys
Had my first post op appt with my surgeon yesterday and he has released me back to work on 10/19.... i feel 20yrs ynger. I got out and walked almost a mile yesterday.. i cant put into words how much i appreciate everyones well wishes, words of encouragement it has meant the world to me...
Hello All
Great day today ! Ive walked the last 2 days unaided . I also had my last physical therapy session today.. i feel like i am actually 20 yrs ynger . Only pain im having is a lil tenderness around my incisions. This is by NO MEANS my last post as i have become very fond of everyone here...
@sandiegomom
Hi there
Im 52 and both of my hips were in such bad shape my surgeon didnt see any reason not to do both.. im soooo glad i did both. Im in my third week of recovery just using a cane every so often . I have relatively no pain what so ever except some tenderness from my incisions...
Hello all
My first day venturing out to wal mart i must say a lil more tiring than i expected, but not alot of pain... still a bit swollen so icing and elevating as we speak.. nasty and rainy here so good relaxation weather... great recoverery day guys..
Good morning all
Havent posted in a few days .. How is everyone doing. Ive had a few restless nights and this swelling is driving me crazy.. i ice and elevate but its driving me insane.... have a great day..
@Chrickethip
You are such a sweet person and i have really enjoyed reading your post... have you had your surgery sorry pain meds havent worn off as of yet.. lol
If not the very best of luck and sending prayers and good thoughts your way...
Danny
Hi Andy
Soooo sorry to hear about your mothers passing.. if u need anything please dont hesitate to ask . I lost my dad 20 yrs ago and there isnt a day that goes by i dont think about him so i know what your going thru.
Hey guys
Physical Therapist said i may have over did it yesterday..lol Back to thr ice packs and elevation ...did get the bandages off and the incisions are longer than i thought. But have a great day everyone..
@AndyH99
Hey man
Thans for the reciepe gonna try it tonight..
Man i was actually able to get my foot up far enough to get my sock on like a regular person.... been a cpl yrs since i was able to do that...as a guy and from reading your threads i know you know how i feel. Thanks soooo much for...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.