Recent content by Jeev

  1. Jeev

    Little anxious and nervous RTHR July 16

    Hello guys! I am all set for my left THR tomorrow. Surgery scheduled for 10:30 am and I have to be at hospital by 8:00 am. Already had my right hip done 4 months ago and it's doing really good. Keep you updated. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  2. Jeev

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

    Hello Sash, Blessedteacher, My first THR went good and was walking unassisted by 6 weeks time. Still have some muscular pain but it's getting better with each passing day. My experience with first one was great. I had spinal with slight general (sedation) and I didn't remember a thing. When I...
  3. Jeev

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

    Hello guys. I am having my LTHR on November 19. I already had my RTHR in July 2015. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  4. Jeev

    To decompress or not to decompress....

    @NOLA, Hello and welcome to bonesmart. I was diagnosed with avn of my right hip in feb 2015, with a hope to save my right joint I went through core decompression in April 2015. Was on crutches for six weeks with partial weight bearing without any positive outcome. Pain and ROM got worse and...
  5. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    Thank you @Josephine. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  6. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    Thanks @Jaycey for your advise. I will wait for Josephine response. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  7. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    Thanks @Jaycey. Ya doctor prescribed those meds when I left the hospital. It this a very strong dose? Am I over drugging myself? PT is gonna start today and I don't want to be behind pain and spend 1-2 days catching it. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  8. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    Good morning guys! I have one question regarding pain meds. Now I am 5 days out of my op and I am taking toradole 10 mg every 6 hours and morphine 30 mg extended release every 12 hours which really help me in controlling my pain. So the question is: Is it safe to take above mention meds for...
  9. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    Will definitely keep that in mind.. Thanks @Cynthia777 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  10. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    @Cynthia777 Yeah Palmdale regional medical center is really nice with all private room and well qualified staff. I am very pleased with their service. Kaiser do have their own PT and home nurse staff. I am having my home PT start from next week. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum...
  11. Jeev

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    Two days post op. Anterior approach.
  12. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    @KcSweet1975 Hey! How is your recovery going on. I m following bone smart mantra rest ice and elevate . One step at a time and listening to my body and going with it. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  13. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    @cynthia my surgeon name is Mark D Hopkins. And I had that done in Palmdale regional medical center. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16 Anterior approach
  14. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    Hello guys!! Sorry for replying late. So back home today July 18. Spent 2 nights in hospital. First night was little rough figuring out which pain med work best for me. Mix that working for me right now is MS CONTIN 30 mg every 12 hrs and Toradol 10 mg every six hours. So far it's not that bad...
  15. Jeev

    THR Made it to other side

    @Cynthia777, I have kaiser and I live in Palmdale so had my surgery done at Palmdale regional medical center here. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum RTHR July 16
Back
Top Bottom